Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif

morning folks!

stay safe doc!!

you know its hot when the guineas stand under the mist!! sheesh! dave found a wasp nest next to the coop, sprayed it, tossed it out in the creek, and darn if those guineas came up on the porch to eat the dying wasps- i really hope they don't get sick cuz they had been sprayed??

another day ahead- whats everyones plans other than trying to stay cool?

Good morning everyone!

Enjoying a cup of coffee and a not to ripe banana... Its our first day back to school for us(HOME SCHOOL) so I got the kids up and moving along(well DD was up at 6:15 now its trying to move zombie austin) We decided to start a few days earlier than the local public kids but several weeks earlier than we normally would have on our homeschool years(we usually wait till after labor day)..

Mrs. Seuss quit laying on her remaining eggs and began to be protective momma of her babies(3 hatched out so far) and because two of our remaining turkey hens decided to go broody we laid the other duck eggs under them... I guess we will see if they can hatch them out for us. That will be a sight to see baby turkeys and ducklings being raised by a couple of turkeys... (although I know animals can be quite the foster parents when need be)

Well I best be going... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, we decided as a family that after Church services on Sunday that the remaining part of the day will be used with out Computer and a Movie on the TV and instead being together, playing board games, cards, and ending the evening with me reading a chapter out of a Lamplighter Rare Collector Series book (Currently reading True to The Last).

Hope to chat later after school day is over.(ps I have pictures to share of the duckling but I am currently trying to figure out how to get them off my cell phone
sad.png

JEANNIE

Morning everyone or for me at least good night!

Have not slept yet, hung out with my BFFs all night talking and watching movies. It was a blast but I am really tired. Need to go take a nap before I go interview a prospective student for my class today. yahh....

Ok for any of you who have a facebook page and are Farmville, we need to be neighbors. Then our virtual lives will mirror real life. hehehe! Well I am going to check on my virtual farm then head to bed for a nap.

Everyone have a great day and stay cool.

REbecca, I started out on farmville about a year ago but I don't play anymore.
I will be your friend there but I can't get involved in the games.
Too time consuming and I have enough to do already.
Monty

Another hot one here too Sooner. Heat index 105 today and its not even going to be over 96! Next two days are 100*! Got out and fed and watered everyone good. Then weedeated and mowed,mostly just knocking down the crab and bermuda grass the rest is dead!

Gotta a couple of momma hens a nd a bunch of young birds out to free range today. Love seeing them move around the yard from shade to shade.Had another one hatch and set another one! Going to have to stop setting before long or I'll have to knit booties for them. Its funny summer is just begun but you can feel the end summer outside.The plaqnts are dyeing and have matured and everything is winding down. I sure be glad to see fall. Hope its a little damper.

OFFICIAL BLANCHARD AUCTION list.
frow.gif

Who is planning on going?
ya.gif

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

BUCKGUY------------
frow.gif
frow.gif

SOONER--------------
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif

MJGIGAX-------------
frow.gif
frow.gif

Michael and Macy----
frow.gif
frow.gif

Muesky---------------
frow.gif

Poultry&Bees---------
frow.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
clap.gif
clap.gif

Actually, I lied. I'm not hot sitting in front of this air conditioner.....I just wanted to clap my hands.

ME too! Thanks for clapping anyway. Maybe I should say if you are hot or gonna be hot sometime today clap your hands!

mjgigax is going - ridiculously excited!
I got to meet some of the people I have been communicating with.
Quote:

Last edited:
Me & my crew!!!!

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Edit to add that I will have the following shirts in blue from this years POOPS:
25723_poops_cf2_blue.jpg

Youth Small 9.00
Adult 3X 11.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom