Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand that Bill. I have the same problem! I am only doing good getting up now because through the summer I continued to get up early instead of sleeping in.

Hope you get woke up & have a great day!

Quote:
Hey Keben, Good to hear from you. You need to slow down a little so you can be with us more.
Tell us how hot it is there. Maybe it will help us feel cooler here.
High Temps are supposed (SUPPOSED) to be 20 degrees cooler here tomorrow. We shall see! Kronk might even crawl out of the cave!

Morning everyone,

Monday of our 3rd week in school... Cant believe it... going good so far, just again trying to balance, home school, homestead, and housekeeping.

Jason and I have decided to restructure our homestead to focus on our property fencing and other projects we need to worry about prior to winter and will be down sizing our flocks and livestock.
Just one of those things where we/I desire a certain way of life and we cant get there if the way our property is currently set up is working against us...
This was a hard choice to make as I value each of our animals for their contributions to the Four Little Acres and its so easy to get addicted to buying things that have such positive attributes to our home.
Saying that I also know that in order for us to move forward we have to look at whats in front of us and focus on whats important now......
so I have put a list up of what we have for sale on my BYC Page. I am offering it to you guys first before I go listing them on Craigslist.

I am even purging our home and will be having a yard sale some time soon,last time I had a yard sale was 4 years ago...

Quote:
You should have known to call Peaches first. She can be there in a matter of minutes and buy ducks and buy turkeys and buy guineas and buy goats and buy everything else you have.
lol.png

Mornin' Okies ! Have been lurking as I can
and trying to keep up with the news. Has
been a busy summer here, but alas, seems
the "hurrier" we go...the "behinder" we get.

Pa-Pa (Bill) has been through a tough time
with trapped kidney stones. The "blasting"
process was not that bad, but the "bruising"'
was a real trip for a while afterward. All
seems OK now.

TJ has been back in school for 1 1/2 weeks
now....none too soon !!! LOL Thankfully,
he loves school. And, is going through
the birds trying to get them sorted for
the fall shows. The county fair is Sept.
17th and then the Tulsa State Fair is
the first weekend in October.

Any more of our BYC'ers showing at Tulsa???
The entries have to be in by Friday !

Have a good one !

Quote:
Good to see you, I was wondering where you had gotten off to LOL I finally found the net I was telling you about it has a hole in it these days but still works, I have a new laundry bag to replace the old one just have to find the time to do it as it will take a while, thats probably going to be a bad weather/winter project, I promised pictures of it so you can see how I made it so I will get some this evening and post them for you, Hope everything is going well for you, BL

Quote:
I sent Barnswallow a PM already LOL I hate to see a fellow addict downsizing it's tough I know but, I would be interested in up-sizing some LOL Still trying to get the wife interested in the birds more and she likes the duck and geese so maybe thats the best way to get her addiction started, I know that does sound bad doesn't it LOL

Quote:
I sent Barnswallow a PM already LOL I hate to see a fellow addict downsizing it's tough I know but, I would be interested in up-sizing some LOL Still trying to get the wife interested in the birds more and she likes the duck and geese so maybe thats the best way to get her addiction started, I know that does sound bad doesn't it LOL

That is the first thing you learn at the PoultryandBees' "School for Enablers".

"Expose Them to Their Likes" is the first chapter in her "Intro To Enabling" textbook.

Fall enrollment starts soon so don't hesitate to sign up.

Last edited:
TJ's Na-Na :

Mornin' Okies ! Have been lurking as I can
and trying to keep up with the news. Has
been a busy summer here, but alas, seems
the "hurrier" we go...the "behinder" we get.

Pa-Pa (Bill) has been through a tough time
with trapped kidney stones. The "blasting"
process was not that bad, but the "bruising"'
was a real trip for a while afterward. All
seems OK now.

TJ has been back in school for 1 1/2 weeks
now....none too soon !!! LOL Thankfully,
he loves school. And, is going through
the birds trying to get them sorted for
the fall shows. The county fair is Sept.
17th and then the Tulsa State Fair is
the first weekend in October.

Any more of our BYC'ers showing at Tulsa???
The entries have to be in by Friday !

Have a good one !

Hi Eulaine! I've missed hearing from you all!
Glad Bill is doing better, and TJ's school is going well.
I still don't think I'll get to show at Tulsa because of how longgggg it is
sad.png
If it was a one-day show, I'd be there for sure!
Good luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom