Bantams to start with.

(Surely they're good for something.)

tongue.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif

roll.png

wink.png
smile.png

Once had a Mallard Drake that tried to Umm...
love.gif
"Romance" everything in the yard and I do mean everything! It had to be one of the funniest things I ever saw I heard a commotion coming from around the barn and all of a sudden here comes the tom turkey
barnie.gif
running around the yard with the drake holding onto his neck and dragging his feet, We finally got him to stop doing that though, We had duck for Thanksgiving that year instead of Turkey...

We'll add you and your dad to our prayer list Ivy.

Anyone within about 50miles drive of between Nowata and Oologah that has any blue or splash Ameraucanas, cockerels and pullets they want to sell, please PM me.

Other than my trip to POOPs and my crazy chick run to Bartlesville and Claremore, I haven't really ventured anywhere else in OK. She said she could go as far as Tulsa, but not OKC. Not sure how it all relates.

She's looking for 1 or 2 cockerels and 2 to 4 pullets, maybe more depending on the price. Sexed and feathered out at the least. Preferably from this year, but would consider up to 2 yrs old. Blue and splash, large fowl only. I have some cockerels, but only black, so I'm hoping one of you all has some.

Do you go to Tulsa any, or is that farther?

Darn. I'll still let her know. If nobody else can get her any closer maybe she'll go farther. I'm not sure what kind of time frame she has either.

I would drive it, but I apparently have a chicken affliction of sorts. I don't know about her. I got some AM chicks from a breeder that I picked up in Tulsa, but she was getting out of them for awhile. She sent the request on to me, but I don't have what she wants.

Everyone's probably out taking advantage of the cooler temps.

they havnt been bitting at all.we went about a week ago an set for 3 hours with one bite an i ended up dozing off an awoke at 430 in the morning an decided it was time to go home lol.the medicated feed seems to have done the trick no more sick
Quote:

Hi,
Anybody there? I was just over on the Mille Fleur Cochin thread. I am excited. I think my "Millie" is going to be a good mille fleur color. He buff sister is even developing some chevrons. Fun, Fun, Fun. Chickens are way more fun than 6th graders for the last class of the day!A couple little boys had better get it together fast or Art isn't going to be so fun anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom