Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Where was I ? I can't believe I didn't get to meet you.
My loss of course, Maybe next time.
I will be praying for your dad.
Monty

Quote:
Where was I ? I can't believe I didn't get to meet you.
My loss of course, Maybe next time.
I will be praying for your dad.
Monty

I didn't get there til after 8pm...you probably saw me though...I was in a long sleeved white tee shirt with pink writing on the front...I sat next to P&B for about an hour or so...
We will meet up next time
wink.png

Had a great time at the sale tonight . SEEn lot's of good peep's. An didnt get manny bird's stuff was super HI!!! Rabbit's wer up roo's an big hen's (( Light Foot ]] some buff hen's brot 35each an sec bid again 30each .
MM that chicken you brot was the best .. so jucy. Some of us mite place a sp.order for so more...That guy an his wife took thim bird's you are going to make a good sale's man most of thim peep like that try an jew u it is just the way they are...An if u ever show weeknes to thim they will do it every time..
Macy had a good time tonight she went to duck's unlimited an won a 300dol duck bline an traded it to a guy for a 370 Dear rif with scope ...

40710_photo104.jpg

Johny File's not manny left like him realy good with the kid's an would give you the shirt of his back
Holding the best cock bird of the show.

Hi Everybody!
Well as those who have already posted mentioned the auction was a fun time for all. Al even did some volunteer auctioneering!
thumbsup.gif
You were awesome man!
Maribeth it was a pleasure as always. Michael, Carla, Gerald, Sam, Jerry, Monty and last but not least Matt. You all made the night a blast.
Matt, sorry about not eating any of your bird it looked like it was good but I know what I would have felt like after eating it and let's just say it a pretty.
sickbyc.gif
Call me though, K?
Going to wrap up for the ""morning!!!""
ep.gif
holy crapoli. You all have a good night!

P&B thanks so much for the rabbits they are grate. I am just sorry I didnt get to sit back there with yall at the last min I had a friend call and ask if he could go. At least got to meet alot of people tonight. Now I know who I am talting to.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on lately. Mom was finally released from an Omaha hospital after 5 weeks and is now back home. I was there about half of the time. Hopefully, everything can get back to normal now. We went to our local fair and Corey & Liz did great! Here's our results:

Corey
Open Black Cochin Hen Open Std Grand Champion of Show
Open Shamo Btm Hen Class Champion
4-H BLRW Pullet 1st
4-H White Rock Btm Ckl 1st
4-H Cornish Btm Cock 1st
4-H Cornish Btm Cock 1st
4-H Frizzled Cochin Btm Ckl 2nd
4-H Cornish Btm Hen 2nd
4-H BLRW Cockerel 2nd
4-H Birchen MGB Cock 2nd
4-H Birchen MGB Hen 3rd
Open Shamo Btm Cock 3rd
Open Barred Rock Btm Cock 4th
4-H Serama Cock 4th

Liz (still Cloverbud, must show Open)
Open Black Wyandotte Cock Btm Open Btm Grand Champion of Show
Open BLRW Pullet Class Champion
Open Black Wyandotte Hen Btm 1st

Sherri
Open Millie Pyncheon Cockerel Class Champion
Open Millie Pyncheon Pullet 1st
Open BLRW Pullet 2nd
Open RC RIR Cock 3rd
Open RC RIR Hen 4th

Our rabbits did well too. One of our bunnies was on the wrong side of a coin toss (figuratively speaking) for Open Champion Fancy Rabbit. Too bad there wasn't a Reserve title...

Grace did an amazing job as Superintendent of the Poultry Barn. Everything was super smooth and she got a lot of extra prizes for the Class & Grand Champion animals. She really deserves all the praise she gets here on the forum. I just cannot say enough good things about her. She is definitely the teenager I would love to see my girls emulate.

We are getting ready to hit the road for the show season. Corey kept asking if there was any shows coming up all summer long. We are looking forward to seeing all of the Okie BYC Show Crew!

I took some good pic's of AL auctioning some bird's . An some of are BYC'ers at the sale an wen i got home an took my card out to down load some it went blank .
Just bot it dont no wat happen wen i put it back in the phone it still would not work an all my pic's wer gone...

I seen some of 9'11 on TV to day an Tear's came up. We are so Blessed to be free an to LIV in the USA . An never forget the one's that gave this freedom to us.
At the foot ball game last night they brot the flag out on to the field an every one put ther hand on ther heart an said the plegd to the flag every kid stood still not any was running around , Like i have seen in the past. One Nation under God ..

Next week is Fletcher Sale [[ FREE Hamberg an HotDog's ]] an lot's an lot's of chicken's .. Hope to see every one ther the cool weather bird prise's have gone up every wer .

Morning all
smile.png

I sure like reading about the auctions that you all get to attend, can't help wishing that we lived closer at times, But just can't help loving this part of the state. Maybe next year we can make it over there and get in on some of the fun.
Not a lot planed for today, Pens are pretty much finished for now,so I will enjoy the start of football season. It should be a little cooler today so all you that have outside plans
ENJOY

Don
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom