Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Forget Everyone We Are Having Our Auction This Saturday! We Will Begin Taking Consignments Saturday At Noon And Sale Starts At 6! If Anyone Has Any Questions Or Want To Consign Early Just Pm Us Or Contact Us At 405639-1572 Or 4054260911 Plus We Will Also Be Having The Newcastle Show If Anyone Is Interested It Is On Oct 16th If You Would Like A Book Pm Your Address! Look Forward To Seeing Everyone There!

imissyouitssoboringwithoutu.gif

Quote:
you guys that have responded either here on the thread or in PM have been heart felt.. I am touched by this helpfullness...

Let me run through Jason and see what he says even if we went and got our materials we could surely use the help getting it laid out on the property..

The surveyor came out today and despite it not being good news (as to where the pin stakes are located) I still have to remind my self that God is still good and that He has a plan for us despite this current drama we are in.

Hows it going? Hope everyone is doing great along with there birds. Does anyone know what happened to eggbid.com last time I tried to get on that site it said it closed???? Used to love bidding on there.

TEACH any new coldblooded additions to your collection? Our corn died and where gonna replace it sometime in the next few months, im thinking Lavender or better yet Plasma corn, or a butter striped motley *drools*.

GB thats terrible, is there a new poultry auction replacing it now? Seems like it was a busy site especialy earlier in the spring. What you got hatching. I got about 41 babies about 2 months old. Mixed breed but they are some beuties. All kinds of colours.

There isn't an "official" replacement for eggbid, but I have been keeping a list of other poultry auctions sites that are showing up:
ovabid.com
eggbid.net
bidbirdauctions.com
featherauction.com
rarebreedauctions.com

Those are just the ones I've seen so far.... I'm sure there are more out there.

Quote:
She would probably like some silkies or some polish - something that is interesting to look at but totally worthless for anything but eye candy.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom