Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of folks who either live in Oklahoma or wish they lived in Oklahoma. You live in a beautiful part of Oklahoma
smile.png

What kind of poultry do you have and what kinds would you like to acquire?
jumpy.gif

Jack hatched some more cochin eggs for me - 16 out of 24! That is excellent for mailed eggs.
They are so tiny. I just more than doubled my chicken population. I won't be keeping them all. Anyone want some bantam cochins?

OMG I LOVE THIS, had to copy and paste it!!!!! Thanks, yall have a great day, I gotta go load a load of washers and dryers and stuff and haul it in for gas money so I can haul acar to Ponca City today, then come home and load up another load of junk and do chores. Also I HAD A TOPPY HEN HATCH OUT 10 BABIES YESTERDAY!!!!!!! Later Yall!!! Lynn
cool.png

Quote:

Quote:
some red golden pheasants would be wonderful!!!!
love.gif

After hearing how some of the pedigree Flemish Giants did last time, I may have to bring some of my own to sell
bun.gif

Morning everyone I am sitting here having my cup of coffee so exited I can put my birds back into there breeding pens gonna be a long day of work it sounds like. but none the less I am exited in 15 days I can restart my breed programs egg production has picked up and my 95 layers in the hen house have begun to finally spit em out so perhaps Now I can hatch the 300 eggs per week my incubator was built for
wink.png
wee.gif
hope everyone is having a good morning as I am sleep came so fast last night I dont think I tossed one time and I went and ate all you can eat chinese. angela asked me if i was ever gonna stop eating on the 5th plate I told her I was a growing baby boy and I had 4 days of food to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom