Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
the last time i was at the okmulgee auction there really wasnt that many chickens but i got an awesome deal on what i bought , so its one of those you never know kinda deals , and yeah i definately plan of being at shawnee , im supposed to get in touch with grace on here about some birds , and so i have to post pone that , my car i believe has blown a tranny hose , at least i hope that is what it is , so its in the shop ...

Quote:
Carl said he would do it and he added "How many birds does Madison want?, I know she needs a trio of Blue Wheatens."...... LOL

As soon as I get rid of some of the non-show ones we might have to talk!
If I don't get it done soon I may have to drive up there for him to do it because I have already messed up for the show this weekend.

What non show birds are yoiu wanting to sell?

How did you mess up for the show?

So are you all going to do the sheetrock or have someone do it for you?
Donnie is the Brushy sale just once a month/ I'm comming back for a couple of weeks to work on the new place. Be nice if I could run down to attend it. Proably going back on the 14th and stay thru Thanksgiving.

Quote:
its the 1st and 3rd friday for poultry and small animals , and the 2nd and 4th sat for poultry and small animals followed my micelanious items, sorry for the spelling migraine

Quote:
As soon as I get rid of some of the non-show ones we might have to talk!
If I don't get it done soon I may have to drive up there for him to do it because I have already messed up for the show this weekend.

I just have some random bantams that I need to get rid of so I have more room for her show chickens.

I didn't get the one's dubbed that needed to be dubbed before this show, I got tied up doing the house & forgot about it. They had to be done by Nov 1st.

Quote:

I just have some random bantams that I need to get rid of so I have more room for her show chickens.

I didn't get the one's dubbed that needed to be dubbed before this show, I got tied up doing the house & forgot about it. They had to be done by Nov 1st.

Is one of the random bantams an NN rooster?

Quote:
We are basically doing it, me, DH & one of our friends. I will mostly be doing mud & tape & sanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom