Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Okies!

How is everyone doing these days?

Al, thanks for the recipes. I'm gonna try them in the next few days. I know they'll be great.

What is everyone else planning for the holidays?

-Stimp-

I want to live in a place that is 45 minutes to the ocean or water but have 3-5 acres like I could have in Oklahoma! I just like the WORD Oklahoma
smile.png

Hey if you guys have a sec can you check out the link in my signature and let me know what you think?

Quote:
Stimpy
hugs.gif
I'm jealous, I didnt' get any recipes!!!!

I will be eating alot for the holidays, being thankful & working on my house! ARe you having a big family event? How are you feeling lately??

Quote:
Stimpy
hugs.gif
I'm jealous, I didnt' get any recipes!!!!

I will be eating alot for the holidays, being thankful & working on my house! ARe you having a big family event? How are you feeling lately??

Carah,

I have a lot to be thankful for this season. I'll never take the little things for granted again.

Oh yeah, and I plan to eat myself into a coma too.

-Stimp-

P.S. Carah,

I'm feeling much better these days. I'm getting stronger all the time and learning to walk unaided again. I still have 2 surgeries to go, but now I'm actually looking forward to getting them over with. Thanks for asking.

-Stimp-

Quote:
ya.gif
ya.gif
It is good to see you back on here and to hear that you are doing better.
ya.gif
ya.gif

The pictures of the crew Al posted were great. I almost didn't recognize you. You really do look in fine form. Keep doing what you are doing to get better and I am sure you will do great.
clap.gif

This is a pic of my current quilting project this shows the front and back sides

And this is the front

It was originally going to be one king sized quilt, but changed it to two full size. I'm down to working on the borders now, the other one is the same exact style.

Question- What are the reasons chicks from the same hen and hatch vary in size?
I have 5, 10 week old black mottled cochins. One is a little smaller and one is only half the size of the others. A couple of weeks ago the smallest one was less active and breathing heavy for a couple of days. I put Selmet in their water and just watched them all and it seemed to recover. They are now out in a pen with a heat lamp and the runt is just as active as the rest. I should get some pics up of the runt and his bigger siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom