Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Love posers blue eyes is that normal or geese?

Yes and no. If your stomach/ GI problems are caused by gluten sensitivity then absolutely yes. Acid reflux isn't a common gluten sensitive symptom, but everyone's body acts different. It would be easy to tell, just avoid all things containin gluten for 3-4 wks. Be extremely vigilant during this trial time. Keeping a food dairy during this time can be very helpfull to writing down not only foods, but symptoms also, looking for a pattern. The other thing is you may not be sensitive to gluten, but allergic/sensitive to other foods, in that case the diary will be wonderful to tell what you are having the problems with.
For other unknown food allergies there is an elimination diet, you limit your foods to the few there are almost no allergies to, chicken, apples, potato, grapes and green beans (there may be one or two more) you only eat these foods for a couple of weeks, then you start adding foods one at a time and see if there are any reactions. When you add the foods you add them in their most simple form, to avoid cofusion about what you are actually reacting to.

Evening everyone,I forgot how much the wind blows here in Ok! Got a little demolition done today and some trash hauled away. Not going to be able to salvage much on the building,it was biltong back when nails were cheap! Just too many for the boards to come apart.Finally in desperation I hooked a cable to my truck and just started pulling it down!

Anxious to see the Brushy sale Friday night,my niece is going with me and taking some birds,it's her first chicken auction so should be fun!

I think it starts at seven but don't know about the calling ahead. Proably not,maybe Donnie or Joe will get on here and tell us.Are you done with the mudding yet?What kind of eggs did you set,sop late in the year!lol

Quote:
Love posers blue eyes is that normal or geese?

poser is a chinese and they normally have blue eyes- she can get frustrating though, very nosy and insistent that we come out to visit! i think she has a crush on hubby, and follows him around telling him about everything!

thats interesting about gluten sensitivity- in high school i was anorexic, then a few years back they finally diagnosed me with diabetes, after my stomach was giving me fits- found out after the fact about the family members with diabetes, so thats pretty much a genetic link- wouldn't surprise me at other things involved...
th.gif

Good Morning Everyone.

Today at 8 am it was 30 degrees. Front porches and vehicles covered in an icy substance.
Truck told me "Ice Possible, drive careful."

Here is a partial list of what I have been promised or maybe's in the way of dishes for the potluck!

2 Turkeys
Dressing
Green Bean Casserole
Dinner Rolls
5 Cup Fruit Salad
2 Pumpkin Pies
2 Pecan Pies
2 Cakes
Coffee
Water

Quote:
Renia, I sure wish I could be there, but I will be hunting this weekend,
I know your Thanksgiving get together will be a blast.
I just want you to know that I appreciate all you do to encourage
and keep our little "chicken" family involved.
Thanks for being a very active member of our group.
Some day I will be able to make it to one of your blow outs.
Monty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom