was looking forward to actually talking to you this time
hope you get to feeling better soon
hugs.gif

Quote:
Quoted from the Oklahoma auction thread:

Fletcher Poultry Auction
Third and Fifth (when there is one) Saturday of the month
5:00 pm
The auction is located just before the railroad on the left hand side. Look for the green and white vinyl banner
From I-44 go 5mi. north on Hwy 277 from Exit #53, and turn east on N Drive. From 277 just follow 277 S until the "WildCat Express" Drive thru and turn east on N Drive. For More Directions call 405-664-5645

Today, there will be a potluck Thanksgiving dinner at 4:00 - before the auction begins at 5:00

Glad I checked the board, as we were planning on 5:00. I never pass up a chance at free food. :)

I wonder how many folks will be bringing turkey.

made it to brushy last night, not a bad little sale.

seemed that most of the birds belonged to the auctioneer, but they at least had birds to sell.

didnt realy care for the snack cake and merchandise selling between each bird sale. wouldnt have been so bad if it hadnt been overpriced and there hadnt been a whole pickup load of it.

not on my list of every sale, but will make a little getaway sale before the weekend.

Well, suz showed up - not sure where she was, but the rest the ducks came wandering back and she was tailing behind them...wish i could talk duck!

so.... last week they were forcasting possible snow mix for thanks giving, anyone else hear that?

Mefordz sorry I missed you last night at Brushy,I didn't know which one you were! I didn't care for the sweet treat selling either,someone must have made a run to the Little Debby store in Gentry,Ark! My niece had some birds there an she did pretty good on them.The mice that sold were mine!lol

Went to the Afton swap today,there were a few birds there,mostly big meat birds,one guy had a trailer half full of EE's.One lady had some show quality mottled oegb!
I bought my niecies son a doe rabbit. It was Dutch marked but new Zealand sized! I have never seen a big rabbit with Dutch markings before! I almost bought some mini lops but finally resisted.. Also was almost taken over by the most beautiful beagle pup I ever saw!Brenda doesn't know how close it was for that one to go to Tn!lol But I'm taking my niece back tomorrow so who knows what will happen.

Had to miss Fletcher and you know how I hate to miss my local auction dates, work got in the way. There was a city water main break that was shooting into the air about 20 ft right next to a concrete pad my guy's were pouring, So I got the call and was there most of the day, just got in. But the project was a bust I guess I will have to pour a new one Monday.

I hope everybody has a great time at our own little Okies BYC thanksgiving, and you know I want to see pic's LOL.

Peaches : Thanks for thinking of the idea and coming up with a great way for us to enjoy each others friendship during Thanksgiving.

AL

Hey everyone, how is everyone? We are all fine here, have the usual day to day stuff but doing good. I had this on one of my other sights, thought someone might be interested in it.

Granny Smith <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]

We have 2 acres for sale that has a 2 bedroom cabin, water, septic and power. NO restrictions.
Atoka, Oklahoma

John and Barbara

Have a blessed day, Lynn
cool.png

Quote:
LOL yeah Carah Life got in the way of my fun today, That's Ok though there are always more day's. U doin Ok tonight ??

AL

Marybeth,

I do have a note from the deployed Marines. I lost your e-mail address when my computer crashed. Send it to me again and I'll forward it to you. Anyone else want to do a kindness for a bunch of Marines that are in harm's way?

-Stimp-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom