Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Note for the record: my coop has its quota+ of roosters. It is Monty who is willing to feed and water extra roosters all winter long
wink.png

internet problems can lead to BYC withdrawals - a very mentally painful condition that may have you borrowing computers from friends in order to get rid of the symptoms - like thinking in terms of sentences with smiley icons to punctuate them.
tongue.png

Quote:
Lynn - thanks for the identification information on my game hens. The Red Quill is beautiful. She's so curious. Someone at Fletcher said the black hen is a "wolsey something." Is there a variety called black wolsey, or some variation of wolsey? I should have asked for the correct spelling. There were two Mohegan cross game pullets at Fletcher. Their crests were beautiful.

internet problems can lead to BYC withdrawals - a very mentally painful condition that may have you borrowing computers from friends in order to get rid of the symptoms - like thinking in terms of sentences with smiley icons to punctuate them.

Yesterday's weather was so nice I took alot of Chicken pics and then went on a major BYC binge. There was no reasoning with me.
On the crowing note - my 7 week old Mottled Cochin thinks his squalks can compete with the 7 mo. old's two pens away. I think this little guy is going to be quite a personality.

Quote:
Lynn - thanks for the identification information on my game hens. The Red Quill is beautiful. She's so curious. Someone at Fletcher said the black hen is a "wolsey something." Is there a variety called black wolsey, or some variation of wolsey? I should have asked for the correct spelling. There were two Mohegan cross game pullets at Fletcher. Their crests were beautiful.

I think it is probably Hulsey instead of Wolsy. The reduuill is very pretty.

Quote:
Note for the record: my coop has its quota+ of roosters. It is Monty who is willing to feed and water extra roosters all winter long
wink.png

tongue.png

The internet not working is driving me crazy, I hope once the cloud cover clears so will my internet! It funny because I shouldn't be able to get the internet now because my new house is blocking my line of site but so far it has worked great until this cloudy weather.

Monty has a passion for roo's! I will have to do something to clear out all of mine.

Well, I do like roosters i just wish there were more uses for them.
I do have some I could spare. Naked Necks, EE's and a few young Welsummers.
I am actually supposed to be getting another Cuckoo Marans rooster as backup for my older one.

Quote:
She has been busy with some big work projects plus I know she was in Texas for a while after her stepdad had surgery. She told me last week to tell everyone hi and she would get back on BYC as soon as she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom