Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband was home, too, but didn't feel it. I felt sure it was a quake, and sure 'nuff, less than an hour later, they announced it on TV. Thought I felt a few other very slight tremoros or "after shocks," but that was probably my imagination.

hmmm- i never feel them - grew up in southern calif and mini earthquakes happen dozens of times a day- so unless it knocks and the door and introduces itself i don't feel them...

so how is everyone doing today ..... HAPPY EARLY TURKEY DAY , i'll be a work of course ( double time ) lol ....

Poco Pollo have you found you another speckled sussex roo yet

Joe , did you already pick the roo up for me , thanks a bunch for finding that roo to go with those girls , now we just get to wait and see if they are actual splits ,
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Hope everyone is staying safe tonight. Tornadoes warnings out! I would like my place cleaned off but not that way!lol I am trying to stay awake ,wife is on her way here from Tn. They have already had to sit in traffic for an hour! Looks like they will get here about three or four am! I tried taking a nap and the storms started coming up,but I think they are going north west of here.
One of the new ducks I got at the brushy sale is crippling up on me. not for sure if she was stepped on (they are pretty wild and go crazy when you get around them), or what.her legs just seem to want to splay out on her.

Quote:
I have never had such a determined to be uncontrollable breed in my life as these JRT's. I love 'em, and God knew what he was doing when he made them, they're too cute and lovable to kill but I'll never have them again. They are destructive beyond compare, totally unsocialize-able, will kill a cat, chicken or yank a bird from the sky in a heart beat. But, they are what they are and I chose them, so they have a home for life. Just won't repeat the purchase. And now it's colder than Billy B Dayum'd, so I'm gonna go cuddle up with 'em!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom