Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
Happy Thanksgiving Okies,

Chicken show coming up in Anadarko this Saturday. Does anyone know the name of the building and how to get there? Thanks.
big_smile.png

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my chickie friends. Well today has not been a great day around here. I am upset, but dinner must get done somehow. I was just informed that my precious lady goose is dead. I feel awful because I wanted that bird for so long and then she was gifted to me by a great guy. She was found soaking wet and dead. I'm not sure what happened, but is makes me want to cry. I guess I will order some hatchlings next Spring when I restock my chickens. I am still contemplating what breeds to get. So . . . what is everyone up to this fine day?

Quote:
She was a Pilgrim. Michael gave me the pair at POOPS. I had been wanting them for almost a year and he found a pair for me. I can order them from Purely for $14.30/straight run.

Quote:
She was a Pilgrim. Michael gave me the pair at POOPS. I had been wanting them for almost a year and he found a pair for me. I can order them from Purely for $14.30/straight run.

Let us know if you want us to watch for another one at auction. Do you still have your gander?

Quote:
Donnie - No. I didn't find another SS roo yet. DH doesn't want me to have the old roo back. There were a few occasions when DH had to help me bandage my arms after dealing with the roo, so he thinks I should keep looking. If I haven't found one be the spring, I'll holler at you and borrow your boy for a few weeks. I'm hoping to find one at Shawnee in December. I'll let you know.

Have you taken any pictures of your games?

Hey Okies,

A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all. I would have been here sooner, but when you have as much to be thankful for as I do, you have to spend a lot of time with your head bowed.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

-Stimp-

Last edited:
Quote:
You turn right at the first light that would be north an pass the park then take a right again ther will be a big arch way that has caddo co fair on it...101 n.e 7th

We are back from dinner at my Mother-in Law's in Campbell, Texas.
When driving south this morning, we drove thru Ice in the Turner Falls area. It was building up on the trees. I had flash backs of the 07 ice storm. Luckily, today the roads were still warm enough to keep the ice from building up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom