Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
looks like pretty decent weather this week. Just a little bit of rain today.

For those of you planning for the weekend already - there is Cement and Newcastle Saturday night.
ya.gif

After mismanaged traffic just to get our birds lined up for the sale, thought I wouldn't go to that auction again. BUT when I got my check I changed my mind. Some of my birds sold for a ridiculously high amount. Overall, I've been happy with them.

big_smile.png

Auctions are just fun.
Now Virginia cryed her eyes out over a huge nasty rooster. She wanted
him really bad. BUT was happy with a black crested white polish hen. AnnaBell
however was digging DEEP for that buff cochrin pullet... She is still talking about her.
However she likes her new oweners and told me she was welcome to go and visit
and shop in the spring. She also bought a polish hen and made a youtube video
about the whole night..lol.. Yonna won 1 american blue but told me I should have bought
two or three... So I guess I need to find Michael and see what he has. Guessing he bought
a few himself.
Busy at work. #1 sometimes #2 on google makes the phone ring and ring....
Take care you guys...

good morning OK

donnie-do you like the susexs,and do you still need that roo?

poco-will not be abale to make the chupps sale wish i could . do you whant to car pool to cenerton on the 11th?

sorry but i will not go to brushy mountain ever again the owner (kenney bewer) was verry insalting
hit.gif
and was spreding lies about my birds the men who work for him dont know much about chickens and are miss labeling them all the time i tried to help them git a good sale stared and fill like a got slaped in the face so from here on out will take my birds somewere els

Quote:
Joe - I'd love to car pool to Cenerton on the 11th, but I don't have my home calendar with me. I'll check it tonight after work and let you know.

Good morning everyone! Just checking in to say hi.
Trying to get lots done around here.
I will be in and out.
To alll of the others who pop in from time to time to see whats happening,
at least take a moment to post and say hi.

Like this:
Hi!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom