Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Sorry I didn't mention Buster. Charlie, MMpoultry (Matt) are a few others that are big into meat birds.

You forgot Al, how could you? I'm telling!
gig.gif

I already mentioned Al in an earlier post. I was just mentioning the others.
Where have you been hiding.

I guess I was reading to fast and just buzzed by ole Al's name. Nothing like trying to give someone a hard time and end up having a "doh" moment.
Not hiding. Just do most of my lurking while I'm @ work. And just seems like hiding to you, because you don't go to the "get togethers" that I go to.

Just thought I would pop in and say hello I have been kinda stressed. Anyhow I wont even get into my lifes events as I am so tired of drama. But i will say I am looking for a new place to rent or buy on at least 5 acres if anyone has any idea's in mind we dont even care about location at this point. So if anyone hears anything let me know thanks.

Quote:
LOL, I guess I was but didn't even notice!

I have no idea how many posts I had to start with so I don't know what I lost but considering I am on here 24/7 I'm sure I lost some.

Quote:
Well, that stinks. I thought they were just going to delete meaningless and irrelevant threads, not trim active ones.

And after they said such nice things about us, too.

Ooops! I better
duc.gif

m.ruzycki :

good morning everyone, Just want to take the time to intoduce myself. Im new to the byc and and fairly new to chickensand am looking for people in the area to learn from and just chat with from time to time. My page tells a little about me so please chk it out. I have only been raising chkns since feb. but have totally been taken by them. I in the choctaw/jones area and would like to get to know all my neighbors. Just recently met okiechick57 and she gave me 2 roosters, had a wonderful time getting to know her and look forward to getting to know the rest of you. I will be at the show on the 11th, first time to go to a poltry show. The anticpation is building. Still figuring out the site a little but have come a long way from the 1st day. Right now im only raising for eggs but looking to get meaties in spring, and also very interested in showing. I dont know anything about that yet but am very interested in learning. Anyway i just wanted to get myself out there alittle and hope to here from everyone.

WELCOME! There are several of us that live near the German resturant on 29th. You should come on by some time. I have only had chickens since June and there are ALOT of nice folks on this thread and that get together at the auctions that have taught me alot!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
WELCOME! There are several of us that live near the German resturant on 29th. You should come on by some time. I have only had chickens since June and there are ALOT of nice folks on this thread and that get together at the auctions that have taught me alot!
thumbsup.gif

Does that mean we are forgiven for assisting you in acquiring more birds than you originally planned to own?
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom