Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check for your name on the list and let me know if I need to add or correct anything.

thumbsup.gif
SHAWNEE POULTRY SHOW
thumbsup.gif

Here is thehe official lisitng for who is coming to the National show on December 11.
I need some clarification. I need to update the list and I want/need to know who is just going to the show, who will be at IHOP for breakfast and who will be at Rosa's for lunch.
I will designate them separatly on the list.
D.gif
is for those who who are just coming to the show.
smile.png
is breakfast and
yippiechickie.gif
will be those for lunch then a the number of how many in your group (1) for example.
The Mexican place, Abuelita Rosa's, is right on 177, only a few miles from the show and close to I-40. They also let us use a banquet room so we could be our silly chicken selves. Easy peasy as Al would say!
What time for breakfast? I think you can get into the show around 7:00 A.M. Last year we met at IHOP around six but I think some were there earlier.
NOTE: The poultry supply place (Smith's I think) that has a booth at the show will have a lot of stuff there but they sell out of some things quickly. I found that out last year when I went back and what I wanted was gone. Go early and buy what you want while you are there.
I will tweak and update this as I can.
Who is coming? Let me know!

D.gif
Al----------------------
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
(1)
D.gif
Buckguy---------------
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
(2)
D.gif
Betsyok----------------
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
(1)
D.gif
Teach-----------------
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
(4)

D.gif
OKJunebug-----------------
yippiechickie.gif
(1)
D.gif
Cityclucks-------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(1)
D.gif
Cuban-----------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(1)
D.gif
Freezefamily---------------
yippiechickie.gif
(2)
D.gif
Greybear--------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(3)
D.gif
Dreamcatcher---------------
yippiechickie.gif
(4)
D.gif
sjarvis------------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(3)
D.gif
Donnie------------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(2)
D.gif
Pepper48---------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(2)
D.gif
mjgigix------------------------
yippiechickie.gif
(2)

D.gif
Okiechickendad-------------------------(1)
D.gif
Grace-----------------------------------(2)
D.gif
BethOklahoma--------------------------(4)
D.gif
barbiezoo-------------------------------(1)
D.gif
Nocityboy------------------------------ (1)
D.gif
mjgigax-------------------------------- (2)
D.gif
Modernman---------------------------- (1)
D.gif
M.ruzycki-------------------------------(1)

Last edited:
Monty,
Put down as being at the show and most likely lunch. Devon will be showing, I do not know yet if Steph will be there saturday or not, Brandon is suposed to be wrestling so we may have to split up for the day.

Is there a snack bar/somewhere to sit down at. I am hoping to make it Sunday going to take my handicapped sister for an outing and she will need to sit down to rest for a bit. Oh yea at the Show in Shawnee.

Quote:
There is not really a place with tables but there is a snack bar and some chairs that can be used. There is also some bleachers in the center section of the barn which is very close to the snack bar so it should be fine.
fl.gif

Thanks Dad, no tables so we will probably only be there for a little bit, she loves our birds and is excited to seeing more birds. We will probably go to a fast food place and rest up before going to the airport to get our brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom