Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i just found some emu hatching eggs in russelville AR , 10 bucks each ........ wonder i if should try hatching those
duc.gif

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, do it! You could make some cool crosses with those. Feather legged Emu. Bearded Emu. Naked neck.............no wait........ don't need that. Maybe 5 toed Emu. Green legged Emu. I know, I know.......Emu and Cornish cross!!!!!! 100lb drumsticks and 200lb breast, oh yeah, thats what I'm talking about!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, do it! You could make some cool crosses with those. Feather legged Emu. Bearded Emu. Naked neck.............no wait........ don't need that. Maybe 5 toed Emu. Green legged Emu. I know, I know.......Emu and Cornish cross!!!!!! 100lb drumsticks and 200lb breast, oh yeah, thats what I'm talking about!
droolin.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Grace'sDad :

Quote:
There is not really a place with tables but there is a snack bar and some chairs that can be used. There is also some bleachers in the center section of the barn which is very close to the snack bar so it should be fine.
fl.gif

I remember there being a snack bar window facing what will be the sale area but there was an inside area to sit down at, I could be wrong but thought I went in there with Q's wife.......​

Quote:
droolin.gif

yuckyuck.gif

That's good!

I have a friend with some & she is going to let DD have some of the eggs to blow out, don't ask me what she plans to do with them once she blows them out.......I'm thinking after she blows out the first that will be the last. LOL.

Yes, there is a smallish snack bar that serves fast food lunches; at least in normal years. The bleachers are in the area that will be the sales room this year, unless they remove the bleachers to make more room for sales. You can also bring your own chair to put in various areas.

I am in the house early tonight!!! Where are all the okie's??? It's too cold to be outside......

Thanks Betsy, did you get all your silkies washed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom