Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It was earlier than that I think.
Seems like we met to eat around six and left for the show and got there right around seven or so.
I want to go tomorrow evening asa they are bringing everything in but Jared has a scrimmage so I guess I will have to wait until Saturday.

Quote:
Go Macy!

Much more impressive than my collection of dead possums. I had one tonight that was up in the yard driving the dogs nuts. I didn't see what it was, just heard the noise so I followed it with the spot light and the .45. I found it, a huge possum, on the other side of the creek from me. It showed no fear of either the light or my voice, just bobbed its head around and shuffled back and forth. I had to set the flashlight down to take a shot and missed. Then the thing charged me and I dropped it as it hit the water (only a few inches deep at a natural crossing). I've never seen a wild animal that brave, I think it had to have been sick. I had to go get my rubber boots and a rake to fish it out of the water. I know there's all kind of wild things out in our woods, but if they don't know to run away from me or at least try to hide, they won't have a long life expectancy.

Quote:
That's a good size cat, does she have those mounted??? My boss has a couple mounted & in his house, looks pretty neat!
Macy is awsome!

I heard about a big cat caught on video (critter cam) up in Coweta. It was big enough to carry off a deer. I hope we don't have anything that large farther south. Skunks and possums are about all I can deal with.

Quote:
Okay, that sounds like a great plan!

Poco/Coral: What kind of ducks are you getting? Do you have other ducks? What is your setup for them?

YEA ITS THE WEEKEND.. I guess mine wont start until 3pm today but hey I can celebrate early right?

Chickens are laying.. them crazy girls... week from tomorrow we do the chicken and turkey processing.. which will be a learning experience for sure... I better get the salts ready just in case my kids decide to hit the ground from watching..

What everyone else got going on? Tomorrow we go check out the pups from one of folks we might be getting a GP from...

So I have decided to do some down sizing and get away from so many different breeds and I am gonna stick to just a few breeds mainly buckeyes cornish black aussies and plymouth rock birds. So if anyone is interested in buying some of my birds I have frizzles, and about 20 bantam cochin hens (these are all laying hens none of the birds i have for sale are chicks. 1 pair or red pyle oebg. 1 plymouth white rock trio also laying. 1 pair of wellsummers also laying. 1 trio of Ameruacana's (Not EE's) Just started laying. 3 laying black sexlink hens. if anyone is interested pleasepm me or call 405-368-4055 matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom