Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Al, I am kicked back here enjoying the rest, the wind is howling on this mountain! I can hear it in my room, but don't think that will stop me from sleeping.

How many breeders do you have lined up for tomorrow?? What time are you pulling out??

Quote:
I am leaving about 5 or 6am it's only a 2hr drive or less for me. I just spoke to Charley AKA Pepper, he is already there and said there are a ton of birds there already and lot's of cornish. I plan to meet and with about 10 good cornish breeders there and try and cement some relationships for further birds, you know press the flesh and do some politicin & campainin LOL. Looking forward to it for sure. Ok gotta get to bed, be up early for sure. Night all.

AL

Quote:
Your Kitty looks alot like our yard/garage cat Moe, as in "one mo cat". Moe seems hardly curious about the chicks rooming in the garage with him but I'm not pushing my luck and leaving the brooder covered.
I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

ill be leaving here at about 6 to 630 , its a 2 hr drive for me as well , i got the birds situated in there traveling pet taxis , with food and water , extra food and water loaded , got two chairs just in case someone else needs to use one , and bringing extra pet taxis and cage just in case i need it for some reason or another
idunno.gif

will definately be checking out the orps , ameraucanas, sussex , rir , and barred rocks

I couldn't find my previous post, so I'm guessing it didn't post??

If anyone sees some bantam Langshans in the sales barn, please let me know! I went and tried to look earlier but they shut down before I could see all the birds!

Hi Okie Friends!
Sorry I have been MIA lately. Life has been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. Planning on coming to the chicken show so I look forward to seeing everyone, maybe I can get caught up with everyone.
Yes, it is late, spent the evening with a dear friend tonight. Our friend of many years moved back to Australia and we miss her very much. Going to go catch a few hours of sleep than head to the show.
Is anyone going to Blanchard tonight? This is the only auction this month I believe. At this point I do not know if I am going, just depends on what I find at the show and how I feel.
I look forward to seeing everyone.
Miss you all so much!
Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom