Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Did you have a question about foxes?

Sorry I guess I was rambling about everything and didn't make my question clear.

I need to know what kind of bait would work best to catch them. We tried last night with a can of cat food, but a opossum beat them to it and wiped it clean.

Take a look at these special project birds, they are a Blue Laced Red Standard Cornish, not recognized of course but they sure have fine looking color patterns. Just wanted to share, I may play around with these later this year or next year.

AL

The rooster that resulted from the cross.
10364_blue_cornish_rooster.jpg

Some of the hen's, they are stunning for sure.

10364_blue_laced_red_cornish_project_1.jpg

10364_blue_laced_red_cornish_2.jpg

Last edited:
The ones i caught I was using sweet things like pastries.
Just keep trying and eventually they will beat the other critters to the bait.

Quote:
WHOOO HOOOO!

Does that mean you have black??? Do you have bantam???

I have black, red and blue but all standard no bantams.
that is why I want a bantam NN roo so I can make some bantams.

Open the email man! How can we talk if you don't open it. LOL, just kidding.

Al are those the project birds we were talking about the other day? I do like the color/pattern.

Tell ya what, when I get my bantams hatching in the spring I will gladly share with you!

Quote:
Thanks Monty.
hugs.gif
I just hope they get there before they decide to find a way into my chicken coop.
fl.gif
Then they will not like the outcome. Currently they are going to be relocated to the farm to keep the mice population down, but if they get my birds . . .
somad.gif

Speaking of sweet things . . . I made my first totally homemade pecan pie last weekend. It was not only edible, but pretty dang tasty.
droolin.gif
Of course as soon as I get it madde, DH lets me know that he is getting a cavity and needs to go to the dentist. I guess that means that the pies are all mine.
hide.gif

Okay, now I'm hungry. I hate fixing food for just me, so I'm gonna head to the local "Greasy Spoon" and grab a bite to eat.
frow.gif

I have to get the family to the dentist by 3:00, so the kids have to be picked up at 2:30. After that it is time for work at 4:00 and then I have a town meeting at 6:00 and Lauren has her school program at 6:30. Can someone let me know how I'm supposed to get everything done, cause I'm trying to figure it out but it just keeps escaping me . . . or is that my sanity that I'm seeing flying out the window.
th.gif

I don't have any of them yet but sure would like to start with them for fun. I know the guy who has them and he may send some when I am ready. I just thought Hey !! there is a Foo-Foo Cornish LOL imagine that !!!!.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom