Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif

Quote:
(For Cornish) Those are gorgeous, Al!
cool.png
Blue Laced Red makes such a pretty contrast! I didn't even know it was being worked on in Cornish. Are you the only one working on it?

Quote:
OK Al..... Remind me to have some one else close to me if anything of mine catches fire. The fact that you got 3 different stages of the fire....LOL.... I mean sure its great to have a picture man but I would like some help putting it out.....LOL

ep.gif
ep.gif
WOW That was bad, don't guess they will be going hunting!

Donnie, I had a few of those suicide birds a couple of years back, they tired to swim in the pool!

The only reason I can figure that I am getting eggs is from the younger birds but I'm not complaining. I did worm in the fall & my egg production was down when I had all those roos', I think they were keeping my hens all stirred up & the pecking order was a mess!

Quote:
I would have to wait until I was home to be able to see what Doc Les has posted in the past unless someone else has it at hand.....

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
OK Al..... Remind me to have some one else close to me if anything of mine catches fire. The fact that you got 3 different stages of the fire....LOL.... I mean sure its great to have a picture man but I would like some help putting it out.....LOL

or at least someone to supply hot dogs and marshmallows!

Quote:
I would have to wait until I was home to be able to see what Doc Les has posted in the past unless someone else has it at hand.....

welcome-byc.gif

1/4cc for bantams and 1/2cc for standards

Quote:

or at least someone to supply hot dogs and marshmallows!

LOL!!!!....... They had better be really good hotdogs if Im watching my stuff burn....LOL
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom