Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach explain more please, that sounds like it might be something that would be easier than what I do......

Quote:
or at least someone to supply hot dogs and marshmallows!

LOL!!!!....... They had better be really good hotdogs if Im watching my stuff burn....LOL
barnie.gif

Well there comes a point when all you do is sit back and watch. If you can at least make light of the situation for a few minutes, it doesn't seem so bad. I've been there and watched my car burn to the ground.

Quote:
LOL!!!!....... They had better be really good hotdogs if Im watching my stuff burn....LOL
barnie.gif

Well there comes a point when all you do is sit back and watch. If you can at least make light of the situation for a few minutes, it doesn't seem so bad. I've been there and watched my car burn to the ground.

Oh my.... I bet that wasnt fun.

I was only giving Al a hard time. Once those RVs catch fire the only thing you can do is watch.

Quote:
you get the treated hog feed for worms...real low dosage cuz hogs are kind whimpy..anyways...you hold their feed for a day so they get hungry then you feed nothing but this treated hog feed for a couple days or so and there you go...my buddy bob does it and it works on all his animals...pigeons as well...I really don't want to touch every animal i have...i don't think I have that much touching in me

Quote:
you get the treated hog feed for worms...real low dosage cuz hogs are kind whimpy..anyways...you hold their feed for a day so they get hungry then you feed nothing but this treated hog feed for a couple days or so and there you go...my buddy bob does it and it works on all his animals...pigeons as well...I really don't want to touch every animal i have...i don't think I have that much touching in me

That doesnt sound half bad.... Do you know about how much it is per bag?

Quote:

interesting , i wonder if i can use the stuff you mix in the horse feed or water to worm the birds too then .... but i will be checking into this hog wormer feed ... o and teach will this make them stop laying ?

Teach - tell me more. I'd like to know about the egg/meat withdrawl period. What brand to you use? How much is too much if they eat when they're not really hungry?

tonight when i gather everyone up and make sure they are all in lockdown since they think they can swim , im going to do a head count of how many of what i have in breeds that im going to do away with , i know the 5 ducks are leaving

trio black and black sweedes and two rouen hens one hen is of the fawn coloring , if any of you guys are interested let me know , might be able to work out a trade , but ill get a total list of birds this evening , im debating on the nn

Well when I headed out the door I said I better go help quick, Laura heard that and said don't get to close ( she knows my propensity to get in the middle of dangerous thing's LOL, and I said get the hose ready here in case it jump's over here.
I really couldn't help much spent most of my time trying to get my neighbor out of there while the tank's were exploding and gun shells lighting off, I finaly got him away just as the blowout valves of the small propane tank's blew, then he got the hint.

They are now at the local watering hole probably coming up with a plan B LOL, see what I have to deal with out here LOL.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom