Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Same thing here.
hmm.png
I havent really noticed a difference. But as long as they give me a lot of eggs in the spring i dont mind giving them a break i guess
lol.png

Quote:
Nothing wrong with my Cochins really. One is still taking care of babies & the others haven't given an egg in a couple of weeks. I am getting eggs from my young EE's & polish mostly.

Quote:
Nothing wrong with my Cochins really. One is still taking care of babies & the others haven't given an egg in a couple of weeks. I am getting eggs from my young EE's & polish mostly.

My cochins stopped laying about a week ago. Up until then they were laying great. I figure they have earned a well deserved break
smile.png

Quote:
Ha Ha! I get it!
So what do you think would be a fair price for a USED Porta Pot?

Gee tough question, I wouldn't want you to get a Crappy deal.... hehehehehe. Sorry but your leading me on this one LOL. I could make a call, this guy own's a tool rental co in Lawton so really no telling. I will check when I get some time Ok. What do you think is a fair price, these look Ok not sure of their condition though, besides what do you look for to judge condition ?? LOL. What if I tell you they look kinda Crappy, then what ???. Sorry again.

AL

Al, I want to give it to a guy for his deer hunting lease. I have found out that locally they are about $100 each and I found some in El Reno for $50 each. I was just trying to find the cheapest one I can as long as its not too, as you say "crappy."

Hi all, I am looking for a Bourbon Red Tom less than a yr old or right at it. Also looking for a Royal Palm Tom same age. Basically not a poult but ready to breed in the spring. Also looking for a Royal Palm hen about same age.

Must be NPIP certified. Thanks all Have a great day
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

My cochins stopped laying about a week ago. Up until then they were laying great. I figure they have earned a well deserved break
smile.png

That is my thoughts, I would let them take the break now for spring when I want to hatch they will be ready.

Do you have other breeds besides cochins? Are you cochins standard or bantam? What colors? Love cochins can you tell?

back..had to do the grade thing. I am done! When that last bell rings I am knocking kids down and running out the door! well..I will push them in front of me! i wanna go play in that funny whitestuff!

Good news...my rabbit that ran away ran back...or someone returned him...or her...or whatever! Just glad it came back cuz it was cool colored!

I need more dew

Quote:
smile.png

That is my thoughts, I would let them take the break now for spring when I want to hatch they will be ready.

Do you have other breeds besides cochins? Are you cochins standard or bantam? What colors? Love cochins can you tell?

My cochins are bantams. The roo is a buff and i have a black, partridge, white, and buff hen. My grandpa bought them for me for easter. I also have RIR and Barred rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom