Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Monday isn't my favorite day either - especially since it's "pay bills" day here and the end of the year...
sickbyc.gif

But my chickens are happy since today they are out of the run for the first time in weeks! I thought I heard a hawk kee-ing out there a minute ago so I ran outside to warn the girls but it was just a blue jay.

Morning all, Hope everybody makes it through just fine, remember it's Christmas week.

AL

Hey,

Merry Christmas everybody. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a little snow for Christmas. But then, I don't have to drive in it. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

-Stimp-

Quote:
You are probably on the list that Cityclucks is maintaining.
I went back and cleaned up the old one.
I saved it on my BYC page so I can have the names of everyone that have been around from the start.
Beth's (cityclucks) list should be updated.

I hope I have everyone on the Okie Roll Call list (link in my signature). The last person I added was opal oe from Ponca City, but I'm still not caught up. Monty - can you post a link to the list in Post 1 - or is it easier for you to copy & paste?

Merry Christmas to you too Keith, How's life in Lexington USA. BTW your birds are doing just fantasic, I even got your Rooster a few new girl friends and he is liking that LOL.

AL

Quote:
Hi Stimpy! Merry Christmas to you and Lou - so glad to "see" you on here!
love.gif

Hi City,

Man it's good to be back. I have missed y'all a bunch. I try to get to as many Blanchard sales as I can to see everyone and visit a little. I'm feeling better these days so I'll try to make a few more.

-Stimp-

Quote:
Al,

It's good to hear from you too.

Lexington is alive and well. Most of the houses are decorated and well lit, and the town looks very festive.

I'm thankful that you are babysitting my birds for awhile. Tell me what brand you feed and I'll bring you a couple of bags to Blanchard.

Thanks again Al,

-Keith-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom