Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Al,

It's good to hear from you too.

I'm thankful that you are babysitting my birds for awhile. Tell me what brand you feed and I'll bring you a couple of bags to Blanchard.

Thanks again Al,

-Keith-

Don't you dare.......... don't even think about it, I got it Brother. Here is look at them.

AL

10364_img_0974.jpg

10364_img_0967.jpg

Quote:
I want cookies!!!!!!!!
droolin.gif

I wish I could implement your plan starting today but I fear it will be a few more weeks before I can work that in. I am hoping to have the house complete in the next two weeks, I am banking on the contractors needing Christmas money!

Quote:
Hi Mortos Steve from Choctaw - you have been added to the Okie Roll Call list - Welcome! Also, as others may have already mentioned, Poultry andBees/Maribeth may be the WORST possible person for you to know if you are trying NOT to get more poultry...
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hi Mortos Steve from Choctaw - you have been added to the Okie Roll Call list - Welcome! Also, as others may have already mentioned, Poultry andBees/Maribeth may be the WORST possible person for you to know if you are trying NOT to get more poultry...
big_smile.png

I just want everyone to have all the poultry they would like to own and if there is some small way that I can assist in the acquistion, then
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

I just want everyone to have all the poultry they would like to own and if there is some small way that I can assist in the acquistion, then
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back