Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You are probably on the list that Cityclucks is maintaining.
I went back and cleaned up the old one.
I saved it on my BYC page so I can have the names of everyone that have been around from the start.
Beth's (cityclucks) list should be updated.

I hope I have everyone on the Okie Roll Call list (link in my signature). The last person I added was opal oe from Ponca City, but I'm still not caught up. Monty - can you post a link to the list in Post 1 - or is it easier for you to copy & paste?

I am game what do I copy and where do I paste it?
idunno.gif

Quote:
I hope I have everyone on the Okie Roll Call list (link in my signature). The last person I added was opal oe from Ponca City, but I'm still not caught up. Monty - can you post a link to the list in Post 1 - or is it easier for you to copy & paste?

I am game what do I copy and where do I paste it?
idunno.gif

What kind of game are you? There were some pretty game hens at Fletcher on Saturday. I know that you and Jared like to go hunting for wild game in the deer woods.
frow.gif

I was just letting Beth know I could post what she wanted. If she would tell me what, where and how!

I want some game hens and I am also on the hunt for more NN hens.
What color are the ones you got at Fletcher?
wink.png

Do you have a plan for your NN project?
How many and what colors of them do you have?
Sooner and I have been meshing brains and are trying to understand all of the genetic stuff involved.
We have both talked to Ed Hayworth about NN genetics but I think Carah retained a lot more info than me.

If I stick to my plan, then I might be selling a few hens and roosters because of color issues.
Then again I might just keep them in the Joseph's pen with the EE's and mismatches.

I need blue, black, splash and solid red NN hens.
I also need a solid black NN rooster.

Quote:
Depends - most brands don't require that you feed them additional oyster shell, although I try to keep some out for them to eat if they want it. If they don't need it, they won't eat it. The Nutrena brand of laying pellets, which is what I get because of the great price at King's Feed on Harrah road - says to give them oyster shell with the feed.

Chores done, dinner et, now just getting ready for DA BEARSssss.
celebrate.gif

AL

Quote:
I have NN roosters in blue (2), brownish red and frizzle. My few hens (4) are the color of a RIR and one of the ones I got at Fletcher is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom