Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy!!! I would of ate them!

Just got back from the house & have been told that I am truely a sick person. I didn't buy regular door knobs because I found some shaped like eggs!
lol.png

Quote:
That doesn't sound "sick" to me, maybe if you had bought knobs shaped like chicken poop, then you could be called sick!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
That doesn't sound "sick" to me, maybe if you had bought knobs shaped like chicken poop, then you could be called sick!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

So true!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

I think that Egg shaped door knobs used to be the "upscale" standard knob in houses more than 50 years ago. I just never thought about those oval shaped knobs being "egg shaped" in the older homes and businesses where I have seen them.
clap.gif

Kwartel, thanks for sharing the picture of the teeny tiny egg - both inside and out. It looks like it was about the size of a robin's egg.

Making deviled eggs out of quail eggs is something I have done and it was a lot of effort for folks to decide that they were too cute to eat. When I did it, they ate all the deviled eggs made from chicken eggs and I ended up taking home most of the quail egg version.
th.gif

Quote:
You makin fun of my leg's again ?? LOL.
AL

Al, Have you noticed that you and I aren't any thing like our chickens.

You are a tall slender man with FAT birds
and I am ruggedly handsome with ugly birds.

Seems I should have your fat birds and
you should have my Naked Necks.

Naked Necks give me nightmares!

-Stimp-

Quote:
Al, Have you noticed that you and I aren't any thing like our chickens.

You are a tall slender man with FAT birds
and I am ruggedly handsome with ugly birds.

Seems I should have your fat birds and
you should have my Naked Necks.

Naked Necks give me nightmares!

-Stimp-

I agree about naked necks. And those game birds that look like aliens, I just don't think I could sleep with those in my backyard.

Doc was put on lock down about 2 am this morning for a flight to the states. Please everyone say a prayer that he actually got a flight to come home today. All I want for Christmas is to be able to spend The holiday with my Husband and kiddos. I hope Santa and God has listened to my request. Thanks and Happy Holidays~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom