Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Les, How are you felling? Better I hope.
I am getting some giants to outcross to some of my NN's.
I really need to find some more black NN hens. My oldest one died last night. Not sure what happened.
She was the first NN hen I ever bought

[[[Cuban]]] If u come to fletcher for sure with some of your bird's i will go get a loan from the bank so i can bid on thim..I no they will go high!!
Just got back in Macy wontd to go hunting so we drove around a bit an went to a pecan grove an shine one coon that's all we seen..
Got to get to bed see you guy's later glad yal like'd the pic...

Haha! Yous guys...
lol.png

Oh, I have some saipan hens, some bantam orientals (I don't know what breeds they are, cuz they were yard hatched), some mutt bantams, possibly a cubalaya male, some barred rock hens, maybe a few malay x saipan pullets, some mutt roosters, and mutt hens.

The bantam orientals look aseel'ish, just not 100% sure thats what they are.

good morning everyone! my lav roos from betsy got baths yesterday- since they can't see well, i wasn't sure how they would react- it actually was funny- one of them decided to burrow under the laundry! and the other one, once they got moved to the spare bathroom tub, decided the top of the watercontainer was the preferred seating!
smile.png

1136082727_Aubv8-M.gif

1136052387_b4o6c-M.gif

1135688068_Mhpf5-M.gif

the pics don't do their color justice- they are beautiful close up!

Wet and cold here. Anyone else getting rain? I hope this doesn't turn into snow.

Robin - You have the magic touch. It looks like bath time was successful. I think your new birds are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom