Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What about covering one eye to see if that helps?

yuckyuck.gif

That would be hilarious a rooster w/ an eye patch!!!! But he would need a parrekette on his shoulder to go w/ it!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
They are a real time saver, we can build the 12 ft. a frames in less than 3 hours using the framing nailer, and staplers. no wI just need the time to finish the ones we have started.

Quote:
She is either a really light blue or a splash... I have a cubalaya in washed out coloration like that. She throws straight blues when paired with a non-blue, which makes her a splash, I believe...
hmm.png

She is splash, so far mostlt splash back out of them as she is being mated to a blue. But we will get there it is a numbers game with blues, and patients is a great requirement with new varieties of anything.

Quote:
Don't you dare start looking before we can visit, I'll stear you straight on all the gun's and in's & out's.

AL

Quote:
She is either a really light blue or a splash... I have a cubalaya in washed out coloration like that. She throws straight blues when paired with a non-blue, which makes her a splash, I believe...
hmm.png

She is splash, so far mostlt splash back out of them as she is being mated to a blue. But we will get there it is a numbers game with blues, and patients is a great requirement with new varieties of anything.

And you are working with lacing too, which is like a 100 times more challenging!
th.gif

Well now, I don't see what's supposed to be so dag blamed funny about a Rooster wearin' a eyepatch...
roostercogburn.jpg

VBG

Those are both great movies. Although I think the acting is better in the first one. The dialog on the second does not match the characters! Those rough guys would have cussed more!lol And not spoken such proper English. Just say-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom