Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hiya PnB. I was less than enthused by the results of my FR project. I think it had more to do with management than anything with the birds themselves. I've actually had much better luck with my Dark Cornish/Delaware crosses. I'll try the Rangers again and correct some of my mistakes, see if I can do a bit better with them.

As for plans for 2011... well, I have to do confession time on the Meat Bird forum before I talk about that.

Let's just say for now I have had a change of heart on some issues.
lol.png

Hi Buster, don't know if you have checked this out but thought you might be interested in it, Lynn
cool.png

[email protected]

Quote:
Hiya PnB. I was less than enthused by the results of my FR project. I think it had more to do with management than anything with the birds themselves. I've actually had much better luck with my Dark Cornish/Delaware crosses. I'll try the Rangers again and correct some of my mistakes, see if I can do a bit better with them.

As for plans for 2011... well, I have to do confession time on the Meat Bird forum before I talk about that.

Let's just say for now I have had a change of heart on some issues.
lol.png

I thought I might show some of my flock, Hope I cen do it right and if so, hope you enjoy.
71659_picture_003.jpg
71659_picture_013.jpg
[/img]
71659_picture_010.jpg
71659_roo.jpg
my standard Cochins (The hen is the only one I have laying)
71659_picture_017.jpg
71659_picture_016.jpg

there sure are a bunch of listings on the OKC Craigslist for a variety of chickens and other poultry. They are a wide range of prices and located from Edmond to Greenfield (north of Geary - where some others are listed for sale) to undisclosed locations. I don't recall ever seeing so much variety listed at the same time. I guess folks have had the first cold spell and don't want to go through the next one with too many chickens or pigeons or ducks or game birds.
idunno.gif

Quote:
The Blue is an Orpington, Al can tell you more about her than I can. Bought her at Blanchard auction. The EE which is at 3 o'clock in the picture around the water is one I thought might be a silver Americauna. I also have some Mottled or splash Bantam Chochins about 5 mo. old and about8" tall.

Quote:
What is so special about a lbany Henny, are they extremely rare, they are asking $100 for one. I know absolutely nothing about Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom