Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean I ain't nowhere near shinin yet, still have to find a way though.

AL

I am working today getting in the shower in a minute, I won't be going out tonight too many knuckleheads out there on amateur night. We used to do New Years eve but it just doesn't have the allure as it once did LOL. I am afraid a cold one with the guy's after work on Friday's is the extent of my excitement.

AL

I hear ya on that, for years we have had friends over to play game & stuff but don't go out. This year it looks like it will just be us & I'm okay with that.

I'm working at least a half day.

I have to run now but let me throw this out there. Perhaps you could rally the troops today/tonight for an Okies BYC New Years Eve chat tonight ????. What do you think ??.

AL

morning okies!

well, looked at barny's spur, looks ugly- then the doofus had to go romance some girls and its bleeding again!
he.gif

woke up to no power, and a tornado warning... quite an end to the year...

sooner, the name of the feed place is? haven't found it yet- yes i am directionally challenged! and the car is still not running, waiting on tools...

Quote:
I think that would be Ursula Minor. Ursula alone means Bear.

Of course, if it's a GP, that might fit better. They don't stay little for long.
lol.png

Your could also go with Osito for Little Bear. Or, Osita if it is a girl.

And speaking of GP puppies, I am now the proud owner of 6, all nestled with their mama in the garage. I want to keep them all, but Erlene is having none of that. I did talk her into 3, which will give us 7 dogs on the property total. I guess that's enough to keep the critters at bay.

Actually, maybe I should 6 1/4 dogs, as one of them is a JRT.

Their daddy is The Bear, my bud. (That's THE Bear to y'all... he ain't just any old bear.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom