Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
7. Monohybrid Cross: What Catholics do to ward off Monohybrids.

You are too much! Love it!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, We all have permission to get madison more birds....
Madison,
Would you like bantam Wyandotte or Golden Sebright? You know you need a Clean legged Rosecomb to show. While we are at it is there any other OE you like?

I'll take wyandotte's Oh I mean Madison wants Wyandotte's.

I would't mind a bantam wyandotte or two and i like Red Pyle's, Spangled or mottled!! Yall are to nice to me and if i can get them dubbed i would like that even more mom doesn't like dubbing she makes our neighbor do it!!
big_smile.png

I am trying to imagine how it was discovered that chickens lay more when they eat peppers? Was someone experimenting with what strange stuff chickens will eat? Seems to me that chickens will eat ALOT of different things. I wonder if chickens taste the hot flavor?

To answer Teach's question earlier, yes I am thinking of getting rid of my Seramas. I am about to make a huge change in my life and I'm not sure that I will be able to keep them. I have just a few. There are 2 roosters and 4 hens. There are also 4 that are almost full grown. They could be 1/2 Frizzled Cochin though. One of the hens is setting on a nest right now.

Donnie did I understand that the dogs killed your new coronations? What a bummer!
I did some more pen remodeling today and separated out a trio of golden comet bantams. I have two trios,both roos are the same but one set of hens is white with red laceing and the other set is buff/red with off white tail and neck streaking. So I guess I'll see what each color set does!

evening...

sillies...the bicks and does in the freezer were deers...

Wayne...really...doe to buck...huh...this might explain alot...cuz that ain't what I do...I shall try that method...huh...who would have thought...by the way...those are way cute rabbits...I have some...um...spotted kinda type rabbit as well....but mine ain't that cool...they is just rabbits...

I think the toad was metally deranged...it is called survival of the fittest and the fittest don't go out wen it is cold. My students wanted to go looking for salamanders...that is what we are studying...it was 14 this morning...I just looked at them...they looked at me puzzeled and then laughed...oh..yeah cold...exothermic....I am so proud....that is why i teach them to tell people they go to school in Guymon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom