Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning to all chicken lovers out there may day be the warmest its been
frow.gif

Morning! Homecoming activities have invigorated students. I hope we win.

Chickens are happier with the warmer weather. Cookie tins warmers are working better than store-bought heated dishes. I think I'll go to nothing but tins for next winter.

Ducks seem to be enjoying their cohabitation with the barred rock pair. The boys are starting to hang out together. They were at the feeder when I saw them this morning.

Possums are plentiful. I saw two last night and one this morning. I hope that doesn't mean they've gotten so hungry that they'll start to challenge the electric fence. Vesta came nose to nose with the stinky varmint this morning when we were patrolling the perimeter of the pens. It hissed at her, which scared her so she ran to me. I tossed a few rocks at it, and when it started to run, Vesta chased it to the fence, where it ducked under. Possum training has begun!

Quote:
Wow! Congratulations, Buster! You keep doing such a good job and they'll want you to stay in office!
wink.png

Apparently. After the council voted unanimously to approve all this, one member nominated me President For Life. I said no thanks, that sounded more like a life sentence than an honor. and that he shouldn't threaten me like that. I'm a one-termer.
lol.png

At the last meeting they were cussing and yelling at me. On Tuesday, they were yelling for me. At our next meeting I'm bringing chopped up turkey meat for them to eat. When they ask me what it is I'll tell them "It's crow. Bon appetit!"

Dont Forget We Are Having Our Auction Saturday!! We Will Be Taking Consignments From Noon Throughout The Sale! Plus Remember We Will Be Going To Two Times A Month The First And Third Saturday Of Each Month!!! We Have Alot Already Consigned!!!
Here Is Just A Little Bit Of What We Already Have
Live Traps
Speckled Susik Hatching Eggs
Laced Wynnadott Hatching Eggs
Creole Oe Hatching Eggs
Trio Of Speckeld Susik
Trio Of Creole Oe
Creole Rooster
Rir Roosters
Speckeled Susik Rooster
Blue Laced Red Wynnadott Rooster
Black Australorp Laying Hens
Game Cross Pulletts
Partridge Rock Hens
Buff Hens
Sq Black Australorp Hens
Show Boxes
2 Royal Palm Turkeys
Bourbon Red Turkeys
Bronze Tom Turkey
Blueslate Hen Turkey
White Hen Turkey
Various Roosters
And So Much More!!!
Looking Forward To Seeing Everyone There! If You Guys Need Anything Or Have Questions Please Feel Free To Contact Us! 4054260911

Hello everyone,

Been gleaning over a 1977 copy of Carla Emerys Old Fashioned Recipe Book (an encyclopedia of country living) it is a wealth of information.. Got to love having Elderly neighbors.. they give you things that have so much wisdom and how to's.

How is everyone else.. Cant wait for the Auction on Saturday.. getting money pulled out today so I can buy me some birds... Our pups have been in training.. and in the process we have lost a few of our girls...
sad.png
and some of our meat chicks.. but boy they do not like the correction... and the Turkeys certainly put them in place.

Yesterday I felt the Lord leading me to make amends with the neighbors who were cop happy back in September and what does he have me do to reach our hands out but a DARN PIE.. YEP I broke down yesterday and made 2 Buttermilk pies.. one for them and one for us.. Even if it does nothing but ease the tension between our two families.. so be it.. I feel better about it any hows.

hello everyone, im looking for a standard blue cochin roo, white silkie hens or young pullets, millie fleur hens or young pullets, and americana girls. If anyone has any of these they would like to sell please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom