Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
greybear-all my FL eggs are sold till the 19 th could start saving for you then i gitting about 2 eggs a day so should have a doz + by the 27th

I am going to give the OKIEs the first shot at a pure coronation susesx roo he is 5 1/2 mouths old he is from revalotion mama in larence KC pm me if any one is interested

Thanks Joe, I will wait on the eggs till later, I was just picking up some chicks around the 27th so thought you might have some fresh hatched I could put in the brooder with them too. Lynn

Quote:

donnie hope she has a great hach im shiping her some verry fresh eggs this well be the third bach of egg that i have shiped to FL the firts had 72 egg and got lost for three days and had a few broke the second had 60 and made it on time with all eggs intact i hope thes do the same i packed them verry well

okla-had two eggs but lossed them
sad.png

greay bear-- sorry i missunderstood you i thought you where talking about eggs yes i have a bach haching on the 19 th dont know how many will hach yet

evening everyone,Greybear the 11 dz are all lookin good i candled an threw out 4 eggs so far.i was gettin about 95 % hatch rate on these eggs all summer.wish my americanas would lay.i dont have any full blood chicks left.

Well guys, my little princess has just got out of the tub and ate her piece of sourcream cake, and now she wants me to snuggle on the couch with her a while before bed, see yall in a bit!!! Lynn

Quote:
I second that!!! how can anyone resist a cochin or silky?? i mean just look at this girl!!

1134917674_fLYGd-M.jpg

or this one!

24037_sball.gif

and my tough little dude knows no fear!

24037_100_2916.gif

love.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom