Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<ANY ONE GOING TO DURANT BLUE >>auction tonight '' a frind of mine is thinking about going he bot some nice baby calf's ther a few week's ago an realy injoyd the sale. He said it was like walking back in TIME..John the auctioner was super nice to him an made him fil at home. A kid had some beagle pup's in the back of his truck he didnt prise thim but they wer sure nice looking,, An chicken's lot's of bird's to pic from..He didnt no if they wer BYCer's that wer buying bird's or not but wen they pickd out ther chicken's he said they had brot ther cage's in with thim an put the bird's in the cage next to thir chair..
Any way i like reading very much about sale's in other place's an wat they have ther an hope to go some time'
I talk to hundred's of people each time i go to the swapmeet an lot's an lot's of thim tel me they read BYC but never post..
I alway injoy reading an looking at the cool pic's Okie -do post about TN sale's The amish sale is my fav..

Blanch sale is sat,,Looks like nice weather . My frind's up the road was going to take ther bird's to Fletcher sale but it was such a nice day they wer working in the yard an didnt get thim cot up..So she said her DH was taking thim to Blanchard this sat..She has some realy nice bird's none are the same breed but are all full blooded buff jap hen light bramah batam hen an lot's more..Bethinoklahoma i think your girl's would like the big cochin hen she is barrd rock ....
Anyway see you guy's later..

Good Morning
smile.png
You all have a great day!

Good Morning!!

Peaches & Michael, sorry I missed you! Michael, thanks for letting us know about the auctions you go to! I like hearing about them. Sooner or later I will get to go to more than I do now. HOpe that in a few weeks I can get up by Donnie to the one by him & maybe even Chupps again.

Morning! I'm trying to warm up after feeding the birds. I don't think one cup of coffee is going to do it today. The temperature dropped, so we've got a little ice where we had puddles last night. At least it's not raining any more.

Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions when I had my brain-injured cockerel questions. He has recovered and will be returned to his buddies at the end of the week. He stands, sits, walks, eats, and sleeps normally: no more walking backwards! DH is surprised that the vitamins and hand-feedings worked. He figured my little guy wouldn't make it. Thanks again for sharing your expertise.

Sooner - DH and I are going to Chupps in February. We will probably take the big truck, so we'll have extra seats if you'd like to join us.

Up early today " dumb roosters" morning everyone pretty nice afternoon yesterday so I moved some roosters around
And this morning they are telling me that they are not happy...
barnie.gif

I need to sell some counted 18 extra. The sooner the better
fl.gif

I seen where we are in line for some more snow on thursday, so much for a dry winter,could be worse I guess..
Anyway you all have a nice day.

Don
frow.gif

Quote:
oh oh oh oh...

Nooooooooooooo I often say the more we sale the more we can buy. HOWEVER if I can get some hints about keeping
allll my roosters happy and keeping them AND buying more, Im so their !

Quote:
my roos have a bachelor pen, away from the gals- that works

dry winter? well the persimmon forcast was spoons, so i assume we still have some coming-

not much going on here, started back on my diabetes meds, so am pretty useless for a bit until my body adjusts

poco- amazing what the vitamins will do- also in the case of head injuries, vit e capsules squeezed onto their beak twice a day helps too

have a good day guys!

Quote:
The "Teach method of hatching" is my favorite way also. It makes life interesting to hear peeping from the incubator and realize you forgot to move the eggs out of the turner.

What kinds of pheasant does your neighbor have? If you ever locate a source for Lady Amherst pheasants or Swinhoe peasants that is within 3 hours of OKC, please share the information.
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom