Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Each club elects a queen or King & that family heads up the fundraisers, whatever club raises the most money wins the queen or King spot. There is a senior & junior queen or king. There is a split with the Leaders association & the club on the dollars.

What is she raising money for?

Howdy...

I see folks are talking about me! I will have you know that I have had the incubator off for a couple months now!

The boys are getting nervous...we will be turning it on come February...I quess that is when we will do the egg thing in school...I really need to get rid of some birds that I do not want to raise anymore...couple breeds of pigeons and such...plus a couple rabbits...need a few hens...have a bunch of friends with roos...

Think my wife will notice if I buy a bunch of chicks? Cuz i want some litte cornish...

Keep in mind Yonna is 15...
She is working on getting at least one of 6 awards sponsored.
These awards are the big trip awards like the Denver roundup, Kansas
City and the DC trip. They take up most of the county's budget. She went
on the Denver trip and came home a different person.

Grace'sDad :

Quote:
I have 50 show coop's you are welcome to use any time..They are standard pen's...

Michael,
You mentioned that you had 50 pens available if we needed them. Well the show is a lot more popular than I thought it would be. We have already reached our 400 bird limit and entries are still coming in. Actually Grace hasn't even got her entries in. She was waiting to see how it was going and we got a ton of entries in last week. We may want to increase our limit to 450 but we don't have enough pens for that and I remembered your offer.
If they are still available we would like to use them. We would need to work out a way to get them down before the show or at least by Friday morning when we do setup. I didn't know if you were coming for the show anyway and I talked to some of the guys and we would be glad to cover your gas for the round trip but if not we and if not I could meet you somewhere.
Let me know what you think.
Garry
By the way....your inbox is full​

frow.gif
Grace,

I've been busy someplace else. What kind of show are you having?

Quote:
Junebug, I will answer for Grace. Not sure when she will see this. We are having a show in Durant, February 5th. Because this is a new show, new club, and not knowing how well it would be received we opted for an all Bantam show. Game Bantams (OEGB, Modern, Cornish) for the Open show and all bantams for the Junior show. We were limited by the number of coops we had and looks like we have already exceeded that number. Dandelion posted the catalog somewhere. Hopefully this will become an annual event and we can open it up to a full "poultry" show.

sounds like ya'll are about to have some fun! Wish we were closer...well...not too close...bad back and all being allergic to work

Quote:
So does that mean she is doing the fundraiser for the trip? Or is it part of what she has to do to get the award?

I was considering the AZ trip for Madison but may wait until next year.

Grace'sDad :

Quote:
Junebug, I will answer for Grace. Not sure when she will see this. We are having a show in Durant, February 5th. Because this is a new show, new club, and not knowing how well it would be received we opted for an all Bantam show. Game Bantams (OEGB, Modern, Cornish) for the Open show and all bantams for the Junior show. We were limited by the number of coops we had and looks like we have already exceeded that number. Dandelion posted the catalog somewhere. Hopefully this will become an annual event and we can open it up to a full "poultry" show.

O.K., Thanks. Good luck. I know you will do great!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom