Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been busy this afternoon. Found a new home for the sheppard. He is going to "The Music City Acadamey"! Sounds impressive. At least it will be a good home. Got back home checked CL again and found a free G.pig so went and collected it,got cage,waterbottle,iggloo feed bnowl and a gallon of feed to go with it! Came back home and checked Cl again and found rabbits cheap so am waiting to hear back on them. I love Cl! If you are delligent you can get a lot of good frre stuff or cheap .but you have to check often and rep;y fast. At least its good here in this area.
I sure wish the rain would go away,I'd rather have snow!

Quote:
Yeah, lots of cool and cheap things around here, I check it maybe 20 times a day

Don
cool.png

Okay I have 24+ bantam eggs for anyone that wants to pay just postage. They are ,ee bantam,golden comet bantam,turken bantam.More ee than anything else. Juat pm me your address.I know this is supposed to go in the for sale section but this for my kin kolk-Okies!lol

Quote:
So does that mean she is doing the fundraiser for the trip? Or is it part of what she has to do to get the award?

I was considering the AZ trip for Madison but may wait until next year.

she just wants to try and help..... She enjoys trying...
Im not sure I know about the Az trip.... How old is Madison? I cant say enough
about the Denver trip....

Evening

just got in from a 5&6th grade tournament game. Oldest boy played very well...several points, fairly good ball control, nice passes, all in all I was proud. The team one. They were playing the team we coop football with...their boys watch Bubba fairly close.

Dang...banjo beat me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom