Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning
smile.png
I have chicks hatching today...
jumpy.gif
Two out of the shell this morning seven more to go. maybe they will all be out when I get home from work.

Morning check in!!
frow.gif

a cup o coffee done, trying to decide what needs to be done for the day, listed a couple pics for sale in the buy anything thread- spent some time with my foofoo birds last nite, aka silkies- these are the girls- Flo and Noel-

24037_lapful.gif

hard to take a pic with a lap of feathers!!

off to get another cup o coffee-

Morning everyone!

Sorry to have missed out on all the chatting last night. I was here then got busy. Next time maybe. Weather is suppose to be coming today
sad.png

Quote:
Morning Sooner! yep weather comin in, gotta get some feed for animals and humans...
smile.png
then more weather sunday and monday, now if i could keep the water thawed for my guys- tried the tennis balls in the water- nope, didn't work....

morning~
I agree with the best quote ever... Free just isnt cheap enough.... I use that pretty often now... ;o)
Now Im not sure if the good Lord is telling me something or not...
You know that we caught a possum last week.... well last night a SKUNK was in the other coop.... Eatting my eggs!!
So like a nut that I am, I chase the thing out and down to the woods....
Question... This one was pretty small... Not a baby but smaller then a cat... Full growen would have the skunk
been after my chickens not just the eggs ?

I was..... I agree... But I did have on a trash bag with the head cut out
and one on each leg, tied to the top of my leg. Gloves and a hat with
my hair pulled up. Im not going to let my chickens go without a fight...
Im tired of it... Maybe I need to buy a trap and a gun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom