Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a picture of your anti-skunk suit!!!
gig.gif

at minimum get some live traps- i have heard skunks will go after chickens- and the only thing that goes after a skunk is an owl

Quote:
Morning Sooner! yep weather comin in, gotta get some feed for animals and humans...
smile.png
then more weather sunday and monday, now if i could keep the water thawed for my guys- tried the tennis balls in the water- nope, didn't work....

Robin the cookie tin heaters are the best! It only cost about $6 to make one or get a heated dog bowl. I will work on finishing the last of mine tonight so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow when the water starts to freeze!

sooner- gives me an excuse to get the cookies!! yes our water was frozen this morning- and our TEMPORARY house guinea has decided its a great joy to sing at 3 am!! will be ready for her to go outside in the spring!!

NEWS FLASH!!!! This one will go fast if it is still there! Thought some of you might be interested so here it is!!! Lynn
roll.png
cool.png

lovinpups5 <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]
6-month old black Miniature Schnauzer puppy looking for a loving adoptive family. He is registered with pedigree, tail docked, ears left natural, born July 4, wormed regularly, and has had three 5-way puppy shots. Pictures available by email.

So today I am home not taking care of one sick child but taking care of two sick children!!!! Dakota got up for school this morning with a headache, cough, and aching all over!!!! Pumped him full of meds and sent him back to bed!!! Little miss is feeling better, still has slight rash all over but better, gave here her meds, fixed her some Apple, Cinnamon, Honey and buttered Oatmeal upon her request and half a glass of OJ, she finished the OJ and ate some of the oatmeal, watched Jack's Big Music Show and now watching Toot n Puddle!!! She is better but will finish the antibiotic regimen and Benadril for the itch, maybe a knot on her head if she keeps pestering me today too!!! LOL Chickens and piggies were cold but doing good this morning, put out extra hay last night in anticipation of the cold front that is inevitable, getting cold up here in north central OK now!!! Be in and out today , yall have a good day!!!!
Teach are you and Wayne still with us or did the girls see what yall wrote last night!!??!!!! LO LOL LOL!!!!! Lynn
cool.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom