Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Where are they located, or contact info. I need the biue orp.

The Blue is a hen, the Lavender is a roo, don't need either:hit

Just have to say that the other day Jessie made some cake mix cookies with Heath chips in them and they were OOOOHHHH SSSOOOOO good and even better with the Butter Brickle ice cream I ate some of them with. anyways I have to have something when I am havin withdrawls from my roosterholic addiction and uuuhhh Ice Cream really seems to take the edge off if ya know what I'm sayin here!!!! LOL Lynn

Quote:
Dinner with all three sons, Dean, the three grandchildren, and a couple of other family members at the Korean restaurant was wonderful. The oldest son had a birthday last Sunday, so we usually celebrate together. We seldom get together with everyone except for Christmas Eve and this birthday, so it was a nice chance to actually visit instead of waving as grandchildren come and go. Speaking of protein, Adam ate his Bulgolgi, his girlfriend's Bulgolgi and took home the left over Bulgogi from Lucas and Jaxon's dinners for his lunch tomorrow.
roll.png
He had to get back to school so he could play basketball. I hope he doesn't get sick from his huge supper less than 2 hours before exercising.
hmm.png

Missed NCIS on TV this evening, but I have watched all but a few episodes of the entire series on the computer, during the past 2 months. I didn't see the show for the first time until this past fall, so was glad past episodes could be viewed on the computer. I will watch tonight's episode on the computer in a few days.
smile.png

The news paper said they wer laying of over 50people.. I can see wy i calld to put a add in on pigouns for sale ..An all it said was [ pigoun's for sale 3 each an number ] 50 buck's for the weekin..
CubanLongtails i seen wer your frind china chick post about gamefowl on B.L Cozad's face book ..GOOD STUF about gamefowl...
Nocity you got your sander on an ready!!!
I deleted a bunch of stuff in my inbox's but it still say's it's full...Talkd to modern man he said his boy's wer going to show at Durant but he couldnt make it he sale is that day.

Nocity Byrdstown is about two hours from me. Its doable especially for chickens!
Teach my mouse is about to pop,I can bring you some of them to poops!Lets see thats a good two three months away,how many million do you want!lol

Quote:
They really aren't that easy to care for! Glad I didn't run into that because I wouldn't of known what to do!

News Flash!!! I have a friend that wants some Pilgrim geese, he will consider grown ones or babies!!!! PM me if you know of any! He is wanting them by around March! Thanks Lynn
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
What color is the wyandottes themselfs??? I have thought about get either those or brahma's but can't make up my mind so I have done nothing!

goats really aren't that bad...we just had some bad luck this year

P&B glad to hear you got to go out! Now just remind Dean he still has to let you go to the sales!

What color mice do you have anyways? I will take all you bring! I really need to set-up breeding of them again...

P&B I watch alot of shows online too. I seem to get more work done while a show is playing. I really like being able to watch stuff that I miss.

Wayne what do you do with all the mice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom