Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bud said he seen some small pullet's bring 3ech at Durant an he bot some that wer ten week's old for 50cent's an bot some buff hen's he realy injoyd it..
Feed has gone up more this week chick starter is so HI..dont no wat to do.. Bird prise is down one thing for sure you got to lov it..Ther's no money in it..
by the time you get thim grown you have alot in thim..

Michael, sanders been ready for a month, Had to put a $700 radiator in it, truck isn't worth $500 Okla, area code is 931, she has a hen not a roo, she didn't realize how the add read. Teach, what type of goats are they, i've got mixed breeds, hardy as can be, was given a Torgenburg cross ram two weeks ago, It was fun watching him and my Boar/Spanish decide who was boss, both about 220#

My wyandottes are odd colored,kind of choco;ate,dun,white,brown and red mix.The mix being in layered shades of color. Really cool looking but not show colors. I like bantam brahmas but love the bantam wyandottes. They are unbelievablely cute,round bodys with fuffy butts and real short legs!
The mama mouse is white,but dad was light black,

What kind of pigeons you selling Michael?

Marybeth : I love Bulgogi we have a Korean joint here and it's a favorite of mine, it was the place I took Laura on our 3rd date. I am still not a Kimchi guy except maybe winter Kimchi.

AL

the goats are show boers...one came from a guy near OKC and the other from a breeder up here...usually it is the calves with the issues this time of year...we just got lucky...other goat is healthy as can be...just hope it stays happy with sheep for friends...

bring those mice on!

Sooner how's it going you coming this way soon.. Blanch is this weekin an Fletch is next week..

Good luck nocity geting you a roo..Bear Mahamad from Am.TX has some of thim Gease he come's to the sale hear sometime's
Okla-do Darla my oldest girl had a mouse calld miny she came up with baby's some how a wild one jumpd in we think
so wife dumpd thim out down the road wen every one was gone,,,

Seen an ad for a ball python ,ten gallon tank,heater,the whole works ,big enough to eat adult mice for $50 is that about the same as where you get yours Teach? Just curious because IAIN'T transporting no snake!

OK so how do I watch tv on my computer???? and Sooner I here they are good dipped in Chocolate..... Mousekabobs!!!! LOL...... No really !!!! Just kiddin ya!!!! LOL

Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom