Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yah Sooner a girl i no has some mot.cochin's trio nice looking black with white dott's if interestd in some let me no ..
Injoyd reading you guy's post today allway's lern some thing new on hear every time i get on.
Kimchi i never tryd yet Al we will all have to go with u out to eat china's food some time..
Good night all..

m.ruzycki :

michael if you are going to the swap meet and its not too much trouble could you bring the blue cochin roo and maybe the mille fleur hen we had talked about ?

I will ...​

Sounds good, I may be able to get away early Saturday morning and run down to Mary's if the kids are feeling better, do you ever come on up to the Guy Rose Auction south of Stillwater? Call me Friday if you don't get me online, I should be online though! Thanks, Lynn

Quote:

I have some white an some saddles but ther not markd good some white on ther wing's i have some with toy stin's in ther wing's an barles wing
brown yellow all color's i can bring thim to the swap for you to look at .

Are those roo pure white??? If so how much you want for my pic??? I will probably be at Marys meeting up with Micheal Saturday morning, can you bring them both and let me look at them!!!!
Hey lookin like a minipoops at Marys here boys!!! Anybody else going to be there??? Wayne run on down to Marys Saturday!!!! Lynn

m.ruzycki :

Evening all, I just picked up 7 all white Ameraucanas and have 2 extra roos. They are about 9 months or so and really nice looking, If anybody is interested in a trade or wants to buy give me a shout. Im in the jones/choctaw area and go into the city frequently, also Marys swap meet is a good place to find me. I also have 4 too many white silkie roos i need to to get rid of, they have been crowing for about 2 months but not sure exactly how old.​

Maribeth, What is Bulldoggi?
I think I had some made into tacos once back in college, but then I'm not real sure of the breed!
wink.png

ok i received my letter back form teh oklahoma animal disease diagnostic lav center for veterinary health and sciences today , and all birds are clear like i knew they would be ... but where is the npip number listed at , is it the accession number ?

Micheal I may have a few birds to get rid of Saturday so I can slip in a few more and the DW won't beat me too severely!!!! LOL Hey anybody coming to Marys Saturday from down Dons way that could transport a bird both ways!!!! Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom