Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yep. Owls will eat skunks, as well as other varments.
ep.gif
IF THEY CAN'T GET TO YOUR CHICKENS FIRST.
ep.gif

Skunks do have another preditor. (other than my 22)
th.gif
That's the coyote. Who'da thunk it? They will keep them in check. Texas county in the Oklahoma panhandle hunted and killed ALL coyotes back in the 70s. Within a few years, they were over run with rats, skunks, possems and raccoons. The coyotes were re-introduced, and within 10 years, things were back to normal.

guess they never read history? killed all the cats in europe right before the plague- seems the cats kept the rats in check- no cats more rats and the plague decimated it over there....

Was a buddy of mine sellin wood out in Amorillo last year for $80/rick. He hauled it out there from Stillwater area by the truck/trailer load!!! Lynn
cool.png

Quote:

my boys have sold about 9 rick in the last couple weeks.everyone else is getting $60 to $65.they have been splitting all with a wedge an splitting maul.an enough to heat our house

Quote:
and i want some of your silkies lol

can never get better than Betsy's silkies!! look at this cockeral from her, he is drop dead gorgeous!

1151360968_4h4e8-M.gif

Not my pigs, if mine were on craigs list it would be the Stillwater CL!!!! Still have five left to sell, did I post any picks of the little babies, they are doing good, sleep a lot and stay snuggled up in the hay, momma is takin good care of um!!! You need to come down and we could just butcher a couple of the five and quarter them for the grill!!!! Find any Smoked Sausage recipies for me to try yet!?

Robin you ever been tempted to do any pics of Gamefowl???

Lynn
cool.png

Quote:

Last edited:
ORANGE CRUSH ARE A HIGH PRODUCING HYBRID FROM THE RHODE ISLAND RED BREED WHICH LAY LARGE TO JUMBO SIZED BROWN EGGS-SOME OF WHICH ARE LAYING DOUBLE YOKE EGGS! THEY WERE RAISED FROM CHICK DAYS AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY. I HAVE ONLY 11 LEFT AND ARE $10/EACH OR TAKE ALL FOR $100. TEXT 615-438-4608 FOR INFORMATION OR PHOTOS

found this on craigslist! Never heard of orange crush chickens before!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom