Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We will be there rain or shine. We will probably be there about 10 or so to give us plenty of time to get all them birds done, and we will bring our equipment (plucker, scalder, stainless steel table, etc).

Some things I forgot to mention... Make sure you have a hose that reaches the area where you want to butcher (I'm thinking as close as possible to the mean neighbors' property line). If you have any 5 gal buckets for offal and such it would be helpful, but I will bring a couple. If the birds are in cages it will be a lot easier to get to them when their time comes, and it is a lot easier rounding them up at night than during daylight.

See you tomorrow AM!

transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
** White Asil Hens** - $15 (South of Tahlequah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-01-21, 5:14PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure white Asil female chickens for sale. 1 hen, 3 mature pullets, $15 each. 2 pullets that are 4 months old, $10 each.
One baby rooster, 4 months old, $20.

Asil hens are excellent mothers and setters. I have used them to hatch everything from bobwhite quail to full-sized goose eggs. They are very dedicated sitters, and the hens are gentle with the babies, with people, and each other. All are pure white, and are on the small side. They weigh around 3 1/2 pounds, which is bigger than a banty hen, but not as big as a Rhode Island type hen.

The males MUST be housed in separate pens from other roosters. They will not tolerate the company of any other males, but are very sweet to their hens and are not mean to people. Picture is the daddy of the baby rooster and all of the pullets.

Call 918-316-2939, leave voice mail if no answer. Only calls and voice-mails will be answered, NO EMAIL, NO TEXT.

Hope someone jumps on those asills! Wheres Teach when you need him!lol. Found that in the Tulsa craigslist.

Artsy Robin there is alos a listing for white chinese geese for $20 each. You might get Poser a guy friend before spring!

helo okie just whanted to show off my blue red

69260_blue_red_002.jpg

Wayne I never find anything on CL, you are doing good.

Did your wife go in alittle late today like you wanted her too?

I'm barely awake. Eating oreo's & milk or I would be out like a light.

What is FL?? My brain isn't working tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom