wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
:celebrate
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
hooooooo that how you do it boys whoping those jets 17-0

P&B don't know how far it is from you but there is a pure checkered giant doe for $15 in Adair ,Ok. It's on the Tulsa craigslist! I really like those but they can be very mean! The last pair I had ,the buck was a sweetheart,the doe was vicious!

Quote:
Okla-doodle - I totally agree with Sooner??? who thinks you are an incredible enabler even though you don't live in Oklahoma - right now.
big_smile.png

I have had checkered giants before and actually bought a CG doe on Friday night, that was said to be 8 days bred. My past experience with them is that some does are ok and some are just plain biters and scratchers. A few years ago I bought 2 adult checkered giant sisters and one ended up being culled before she had occupied cage space three months. She was always charging at me when I went to feed her. Don't need the aggravation.

The one we got Friday night rode home on my lap, without any fuss - so hopefully she will stay sweet.

where is al ?? whanted to tell him that it is going to be ok and give him a
hugs.gif
and let him know that the steelers will beat the pack for him in the superbowl LOL

Okla-doodle-doo I have decided it is time to be more "picky" about any new acquisitions, since I already have lots of rabbits and more hens than I can count who should start laying when the weather gets better. Since you are so good at finding things however, my "wish list" consists of Lady Amherst pheasants and Swinhoe pheasants. I tried to call today about a "colorful pheasant" advertised on the OKC craigslist and got their answering machine (I guess there was a football game on TV
roll.png
) but I am expecting that it will be a mixed breed/color since the variety wasn't identified.

that was me Al...
You know I', really shy... Seems funny to talk to you all in person I guess...
hu.gif

Anna Bell wanted to say hi to her chicken people to.... I'll do better next time. Maybe
it was the fact the three of you moved spots...
idunno.gif

Michael is working on getting my hubby to enjoy bidding... So I owe him a BIG hug..
AnnaBell kept asking me "how many chickens does Michael have? "
Night all... Take care...

"Silkies are like potato chips, you can't have just one" - Author unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom