Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace"s Da you and Monty are pretty sharp on the jokes today!lol
Well Had my cookies for lunch now back outside ,and do some more work. I'm trying to get a three compartment rabbit hutch built for my bucks.

Quote:
frow.gif
I am.
big_smile.png

Hi guys!~ love this weather this week! did anyone see this forcast for the rest the winter:
http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/44657/bastardi-forecast-for-rest-of.asp

predicting some whoppin weather for us north of I40- resulting in the coldest winter in 30 years

ok, i probably asked this before, but i have insectrin(permethrin 10% liquid) what is the dosage to put on large fowl? for mites, lice worms etc? i have 2 BA that seem prone to the little critters

I got the dip comment...I was letting it slide...trying to be the nice friendly Teach
roll.png

I am about ready for some serious ice cream this evening...I am talking the triple decker,,fudge...cool whip...candy sprinkles...with a full sugar dew to wash it down...might even make me a malt for afterwards...

yup...one of those days...spent to muchof my youth around women...I like to eat when I am upset...for a brief period I thought it was fun to hit stuff...those things hit back and that is not that fun...a couple beng eating sessions and all will be good

Quote:
Lucky you, I only had 15 min. for lunch today. On my feet all day and now my back is killing me.
On the good side of the day - my Buff Cochin pullet layed her first egg!!!!!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
i was only picking on you cause I know you can take it and will dish it back out.

Speaking of dishing it out, how bout some of that ice cream!

Monty, I haven't forgotten the pics you ask for. I just am swamped and don't get home much before dark during the week. Don't know what happened this weekend. I didden't even get a nap.

Thats great mj!! Ive been gettn a egg a day from my serama for about a week now and the new amreaucana I got last week Ive got 4 from her. Gave me a reason to star up my bator. I have the eggs you were askin about also, when would you like to meet to get them. 6dz right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom