Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Lucky you, I only had 15 min. for lunch today. On my feet all day and now my back is killing me.
On the good side of the day - my Buff Cochin pullet layed her first egg!!!!!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

and i'll betcha she let everyone know??? i am thinking she must have been talking to my partridge cochin, rusty, cause she laid a little bitty egg today!

I got a question for you gamefowl folks- i need some clear images of gamefowl to paint from.... i went to the gamefowl poultry thread and saw there are differing types?

Don't know what a dip comment is but I'm sorry anyone would upset you & I want some ice cream too!!!!!! That sounds yummy!

Quote:
Lucky you, I only had 15 min. for lunch today. On my feet all day and now my back is killing me.
On the good side of the day - my Buff Cochin pullet layed her first egg!!!!!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

and i'll betcha she let everyone know??? i am thinking she must have been talking to my partridge cochin, rusty, cause she laid a little bitty egg today!

Yeah for her too! I just love my chickens, Cochins are the teddy bears of the poultry world. I don't care if Al and ect. call them FuFu birds. I have nothing to prove with Macho chickens. I need stress relief and happy little fluff balls are just what the Doctor ordered.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Yeah for her too! I just love my chickens, Cochins are the teddy bears of the poultry world. I don't care if Al and ect. call them FuFu birds. I have nothing to prove with Macho chickens. I need stress relief and happy little fluff balls are just what the Doctor ordered.

LOVE MY COCHINS!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
ya.gif
:ya:ya:ya:ya

woot.gif
:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:cd:cd:cd

Quote:

LOVE MY COCHINS!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
ya.gif
:ya:ya:ya:ya

woot.gif
:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:cd:cd:cd

Hi Racefan,
My DH is counting the days till NASCAR starts again. You must be too. It must have the shortest off-season of any sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom