Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
And that is how the enabling begins.
big_smile.png

I think that Michael Daugherty had a pair on Saturday. You could turn them into a trio.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
FuFu birds. I have nothing to prove with Macho chickens. I need stress relief and happy little fluff balls are just what the Doctor ordered.

LOVE MY COCHINS!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
ya.gif
:ya:ya:ya:ya

woot.gif
:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:cd:cd:cd

i really believe my blood pressure has lowered due to my cochins and silkies- and my indoor cochin is a total love- check this out!

she preens the guinea- and sits and stares at the parakeets-
she still hates her diaper

1167118731_pXpaw-M.jpg

1167122241_qJE5V-S.jpg

1167119240_zXnDw-S.jpg

Quote:
LOVE MY COCHINS!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
ya.gif
:ya:ya:ya:ya

woot.gif
:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:cd:cd:cd

i really believe my blood pressure has lowered due to my cochins and silkies- and my indoor cochin is a total love- check this out!

she preens the guinea- and sits and stares at the parakeets-
she still hates her diaper

http://rgart.smugmug.com/Animals/poultry/1002924/1167118731_pXpaw-M.jpg
http://rgart.smugmug.com/Animals/poultry/1003006/1167122241_qJE5V-S.jpg
http://rgart.smugmug.com/Animals/poultry/sball5/1167119240_zXnDw-S.jpg

I LOVE her! - you tough guys, go ahead and make the puke sound
sickbyc.gif
, I don't care.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
I need a POOPS. I mean, I need the group to get together and hold a POOPS. No... That doesn't sound right either. Never mind.

Went truck shopping yesterday. Granddad's old Ford F100 isn't reliable (carburetor issues, transmission issues, etc.), so DH said it was okay to look for something newer. I think I've found what I'm looking for, so I may be posting some pictures after work tonight.

Pullets won the laying count yesterday. I got three eggs from mature hens and nine eggs from pullets. Neat, neat, neat. I hope this trend continues. One pullet is laying a pointy, pointy egg. Anyone else had this experience? Do you think the eggs will round out as she matures?
34274_dsc_00022468_small.jpg

The eggs look great!!! I think the pointy one will get better with time. I am ready for spring to get here so we can have our get together~ I'm looking forward to it.

Looks like another great day instore for us!!

Morning, Sooner - I hope you are right. The pointy egg is cute now, but later it will just seem weird.

I'm off to work. I need to do some room cleaning before kids arrive. We had a super messy 7th hour Monday.

Morning Coral, Hope you have a good day!! I had a pullet that did that & she got better but every so often she would throw that pointy egg.

I've had several pointy eggs this year too! I was going to ask about and kept forgetting. I hope it is just a pullet thing. I don't like to save them for setting.I was wondering if it was because of the cold. The pullet thing sounds more reasonable.
Got to get my rabbit hutch finished this morning. Free up some pens and move some birds around to make room for the standard americanna trio I'm getting.
Wow someone had to brood mares to give away this morning on Clothers were on yesterday. And yet there are still people asking thousands for others! Strange market.
Had a guy in Tn get fined yesterday for starving 150 head of cattle last year. No jail just a fine. He should have been put in jail and starved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom