Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's guy's and as bad as I feel I have to pick her up from school and take her to the orthodontist in Lawton later today. I hope I can make it, but don't have a choice I don't want Laura getting out.

AL

thanks City means alot to me. theres been times I wanted to call it quits But God keeps opening new doors for me. Al you get better now. I just went threw same stomach bug. I learned threw this adventure what doesn't killme only makes me stronger.these birds depend on me and I depend on them. I live by this christian song Cityclucks and anytime i forget what I am doing or where I am headed I play this song a few times and it really wakes me up. I would loveto share it with you all.

Hey Al Got Cornish?
DSC00939.jpg
DSC00938.jpg
here is my Coops I been making
DSC00940.jpg
DSC00942.jpg
DSC00941.jpg
Thing about these coops I am making is there very easy maintnaince everything is detatchable So the nest boxes and the ramps all Come out for easy clean up. There aprox 4x6 foot boxes some are bigger and there the perfect All around Brooder boxes or heat boxes for the cold winter nights. and the chickens Love them. If you are interested in more info on them please pm me. when there finished they will have slanted roofs for water run off and Shingled completely. just one of my few winter products

Carah : Are thing's settling down in your neck of the woods with the house and stuff.

AL

MM, an excelent choice of a pick me up song. I thought it was going to be a gospel song. How old are you if you dont mind me asking. Im 27, and gettin ready to order my first cornish x's. Just been in it for the eggs till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom