Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey Al,
I can't believe that you would talk about cooking "Babe"
30285_gifphp.gif

Welllll yeah of course............ that's the best kind. Some folks look at piglets and say ooohhh how cute, I look and them and smack my lip's and want to fire up the smoker
wink.png

AL

Quote:
I am unwilling to commit to the twice a day schedule of milking a goat, so likely won't ever have any. Teva, Les's wife, raises LaMancha goats and milks them. She would be the person to talk to about milk goats.

As to the average price - a lot depends on the breed, age and time of year. I am going to take some boer crosses to the auction this week. They would probably bring more money if I were to hold on to them until a little closer to Cinco de Mayo - but they are destroying the cages they keeping getting on on top of and I won't have to feed them the extra 3 months, so it will even out.

Any young wethers, and if so how much? I have a coworker wanting one. He and his sister has opened up a mexican food market in NW Okc., But he wants the wether for himself.

Quote:
frow.gif
Yes, takes me 5 minutes to open each page...and I have high speed now. It is just on the Okie thread....I am ok on other BYC threads.
sad.png
sad.png

Sometimes I have to reboot the router!

Quote:
Is the middle buck a harlequin? I have a harlequin doe that isn't marked very well, but I am going to try and breed her to a black Flemish.

MB,
Did you see the three Harlequin rabbits (what do you call a baby rabbit?) at Mary's Saturday? I have to stop looking at bunnies because I seriously do not have the time or space and it just tortures me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom